The best budget gaming peripherals

uchandre45

Hello everyone! I'm new here , what are the best gaming peripherals under 100-150 $ , like mouse , keyboard and a headset  , also a mousepad ?

My suggestion for keyboard is the Logitech G710+ it has 6 programmable keys, media keys, quick adjustable profiles, and it is a mechanical. Sound wise its not that loud. You can get one for about $100 off amazon or go to BestBuy and show them the Amazon amount and they will take the difference off for you. Mouse I would recommend a G500s, it has a threaded cable with a few standard buttons on the side and you can adjust the weight. 

2 hours ago, uchandre45 said:

Hello everyone! I'm new here , what are the best gaming peripherals under 100-150 $ , like mouse , keyboard and a headset  , also a mousepad ?

is this $100-150 for all of them, or each?

Spoiler

Gaming/Engineering PC: -i7 6700K, 4-4.2GHz "Eleanor" -ASUS ROG HERO VIII MOBO -16GB DDR4 3000MHz Corsair (2x8GB) -Gigabyte Windforce 980Ti OC edition (1405MHz GPU clock) -H110i GT Corsair CPU Water cooler -980GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD -Corsair 450D ATX Case -RM850i Corsair PSU (Modular) -28” 4K Samsung -27” 1080p Samsung 

Kingston HyperX Cloud 2 or Core(for headset)
Logitech G710+(mech keyboard)
Logitech G series mouse
Steelseries QCK mousepad(depends on how big you want).

cm storm (mech keyboard)

Razer ,Zowie, steelseries (mouse)

Razer goliathus (mousepad)

Cloud 2/core

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

8 hours ago, uchandre45 said:

for each :D

May be a bit late - but others may read and appreciate so:

Steel series QCK mouse mat (this is honestly fantastic - used this for years, I opted for the heavy $20) 

Logitech G502 Mouse (personal use again, and great review from Linus $69)

Logitech G430 Headset (personal use, I have no cons for this headset at all $74)

CM Storm QuickFire Rapid Keyboard (friends are happy with this, and seems great at the price $76)

This does go over your budget - my bad.

But the extra money investment is worth it for sure - these are the things you'll be using every time you use the computer, you don't want something cheap and nasty.

If you were to change anything, I'd recommend removing the mouse mat (and getting it in the future ;)) and then another item would be the keyboard. Just get a slightly cheaper one. But only do that if you really can't stretch your budget. Hope this helps!

Spoiler

Gaming/Engineering PC: -i7 6700K, 4-4.2GHz "Eleanor" -ASUS ROG HERO VIII MOBO -16GB DDR4 3000MHz Corsair (2x8GB) -Gigabyte Windforce 980Ti OC edition (1405MHz GPU clock) -H110i GT Corsair CPU Water cooler -980GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD -Corsair 450D ATX Case -RM850i Corsair PSU (Modular) -28” 4K Samsung -27” 1080p Samsung 

On 2.2.2016 at 3:07 PM, uchandre45 said:

Well, to start with, there are no best peripherals. Most peripherals will come down to personal preference and there's really not much you can do about that.

For keyboards, there's different switch manufacturers (Cherry, Kailh, Omron) and different switch types (clicky, tactile, linear). There's also at least three major layouts (Full, TKL, 60%). For mice, there's different types of mice (ambidextrous, ergonomic) and various other things like number of buttons, wired/wireless, sensor used, etc.

For mousepads, it's entirely personal. Literally no one will be able to tell what you like, unless you already have something specific in mind (e.g. "something similar to the feel of a Razer Goliathus Speed").

As for headsets, there's not much choice in that price range: HyperX Cloud II, man. I tried it, I liked it, but not as much as my dedicated, modified headphones. If you'd like an open-back headphone instead of the closed HyperX Cloud II, look for Qpad QH-85; it's essentially the same headphone but open.

That being said, here's a few companies whose lineups you should check for the respective peripherals:

• Mice: Zowie, Logitech, Mionix, Roccat and Corsair
  • Keyboards: Corsair, Logitech, CM Storm
  • Mousepads: Razer, SteelSeries, Qpad

I own and use, sorted from newest to oldest: SteelSeries 6Gv2. Microsoft SideWinder X4. Mionix Naos 7000. Zowie EC1 Evo. Microsoft SideWinder X8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. Dell U2414H. Samsung P2270H. AKG K273 Pro. Sennheiser HD555. Razer Goliathus Speed Medium. Func 1030 L. Qpad CT Medium.

I used to own: Razer DeathAdder 3G. Razer Krait. IntelliMouse Optical 1.1. SteelSeries QcK.

thanks guys for answering the question ! much appreciated :)