videos all weird at the start?

Mazeman03

idk where to post this,

but anyways, whenever i play a video on youtube, facebook, liveleak, etc it's every video no matter what site it is on. 70% of the time it starts like this http://prntscr.com/9xxphj

(you can see it had dark spots and looks pixely)

after a few sec it wil lgo to normal, or if i go and play the video from the begging by putting it to 0 on the  video time (so not refreshing) it goes back to normal.

idk why it happens it started like 6 months ago and its annoying. all my drives are up to date too.

1010011010/29A

If you're using Google Chrome:

Try going to chrome://flags/ in your nav bar, click "Enable" under " Disable hardware-accelerated video decode. "

widget.png?style=banner2

PC: 13900K, 32GB Trident Z5, AORUS 7900 XTX, 2TB SN850X, 1TB MP600, Win 11

NAS: Xeon W-2195, 64GB ECC, 180TB Storage, 1660 Ti, TrueNAS Scale

2 minutes ago, ChronicGenocide said:

If you're using Google Chrome:

Try going to chrome://flags/ in your nav bar, click "Enable" under " Disable hardware-accelerated video decode. "

alright it doesn't happen everytime i watch a  video so i'll test it throught the day and see.

1010011010/29A

I get this on Facebook once in a blue moon. I figured it's just some kind of cashe or code glitch. I never have really worried about it.

My AMD Build:

Spoiler

FX 6300 @ 4.8GHz, Zalman CNPS14X, MSI 970 Gaming, 16gb 1866MHz AData Ram, 3D Club R9 280X, Corsair 600M Psu, Thermaltake V3 AMD Edition Case, D-link 1200AC WiFi, 240gb Mushkin SSD, 2tb WD HDD, 140gb WD HDD (recording gameplay), 5x CoolerMaster SickleFlow 120mm fans, Windows 10 64Bit

Sisters Intel Build:

Spoiler

I7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, CoolerMaster 212 Evo, Gigabyte Gaming 5, 16gb 1866MHz Corsair Ram, 3D Club R9 390, EVGA 650GS Psu, NZXT S340 Case, D-Link 1200AC WiFi Card, HyperX 240gb SSD, 2tb WD HDD, Windows 10 64 Bit

I get this across multiple PCs with facebook embedded videos mostly. Skipping forward and then back seems to cure it when I actually want to watch a clip in that position.

2 hours ago, cragger89 said:

I get this across multiple PCs with facebook embedded videos mostly. Skipping forward and then back seems to cure it when I actually want to watch a clip in that position.

yes thats what i used to do. but doing what chronic said and i haven't seen it happen again. and for me it happened 1/3 videos 

1010011010/29A