Looking for a tablet

Gregrs

I only really have around $70 to spend on a tablet, but the only ones I can find are like $50 and tiny. Are there any good tablets for about $70?

Just now, Gregrs said:

I only really have around $70 to spend on a tablet, but the only ones I can find are like $50 and tiny. Are there any good tablets for about $70?

Ouch. At that kind of a budget. Then I really do not think that you will find anything that I would consider 'Good'. Maybe in the used market, if you're lucky.

Your only shot is something like a used tab 3 7.0" which I cant recommend

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

with that budget you will struggle to find a decent phone. tablet is larger.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Yeah, agreed with the above. An older, used tablet for even $100 is kinda hard. Almost impossible to find an even halfway decent tablet or phone for that matter for $70

Intel i7 6700K | MSI Krait Z170A MSI GTX 980 w/ NZXT Kraken G10/x31 Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD/WD Blue 1TB HDD NZXT H440 | K70 RGB/SteelSeries Rival