Crazy Insane Overkill Computer Build Competition

Nizo_GTO

Hey Guys!! I have an overkill computer contest here.

Rules:

1. Must be custom watercooled

2. Black and Red Theme

3. Includes the cost of  every last part in US Dollars (including fluid)

4. Include blocks for the motherboard and RAM

5. Backplates for all the GPUs

6. Must have the following parts:

1. The latest Intel Extreme Edition CPU

2. Asus ROG Motherboard

3. 4 Titan Xs

4. 64GB+ of RAM

5. Intel NVME 1.2TB or Samsung 950 Pro (with a watercooling block for them if possible)

6. CaseLabs Case (SM or TX series)

7. Set of links, Word, Access, or Excel files ONLY.

8. Includes all links for all parts

9. 2+ seperate watercooling loops for different things.

Basically you have to find parts for a custom watercooled computer with the top parts. Link them and include the price in your post. Link your youtube channel or somebodys YouTube Channel that you would like to help out, if you win I will give you a shoutout on my 100 sub + YouTube channel.

Thanks for reading and good luck...

Already been done before *yawn*.

And even then it wasn't with such crazy restrictions as to what you could do with it.

What if I wanted to put in dual E5-2670v2s in my machine? Because those would absolutely roast a 5960X.

Linus Tech Tips: Cringe Edition.

No but honestly, why? How do you even rate a build? Price? That's the only way I see it being done. And even then they would all be the same price. You can't judge it on looks or performance as you can't test them in real life. This just seems like a waste of time.

Good luck to whoever enters though. I guess?

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

1) This is not a place to promote Youtube Channels.

2) We've had this kind of thread before. A lot of 'em.

Locked.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic