Good peaceful games?

Clyne

Ever since i gotten my mind off CS:GO, feel like there's nothing to do.

Been playing Day of Defeat for sometime now, looking into some other games that have some non competitive stress or peace.

Looked into most games i can find.

Insurgency isn't right for me

COD isn't right for me at all

Never played Battlefield 4

Waiting for GTA 5 to go on sale so i can buy it.

Recently bought Borderlands 2 and yet to try it.

Here's my Steam library if anyone is interested in the games that i own that might be appealing to me.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/blasting88/games/?tab=all

Does anyone have any game suggestions that are fun and that have non competitive stress?

You have Portal and Portal 2 in your library and you haven't played them?!?  :( 

What are you waiting for? :P

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

You have Portal and Portal 2 in your library and you haven't played them?!?  :(

What are you waiting for? :P

I always thought them as "lonely" games, but since i have the time for them, why not?

Thanks for your input!

I always thought them as "lonely" games, but since i have the time for them, why not?

Thanks for your input!

Portal 1 is pretty short. I've finished it in around 3 hours and it doesn't really feel like a complete game, but the second one is really amazing. It has coop mode, so you can play with a friend after you finish the singleplayer. :P

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Portal 1 is pretty short. I've finished it in around 3 hours and it doesn't really feel like a complete game, but the second one is really amazing. It has coop mode, so you can play with a friend after you finish the singleplayer. :P

Thanks for the input!

I played Portal before at a friend's house before, but never got the time to do so.

They're all but peaceful, but Just Cause 2/3 are fantastic time killer games. You just launch the game, fly around and blow stuff up, and leave. If you want more of a story based or progress based experience, I would recommend the Witcher series, especially Wild Hunt. FTL and Cities Skylines are also really fun but they can get really addicting. You already have JC2 so that is one you may want to play a bit more. Get past the first 2 missions and the map is open and you can do whatever you want.

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

Do you like RTS games? They are pretty stress-free in singleplayer

Age of Empires 2 HD and Stronghold Crusader HD would be games that I recommend

They're all but peaceful, but Just Cause 2/3 are fantastic time killer games. You just launch the game, fly around and blow stuff up, and leave. If you want more of a story based or progress based experience, I would recommend the Witcher series, especially Wild Hunt. FTL and Cities Skylines are also really fun but they can get really addicting. You already have JC2 so that is one you may want to play a bit more. Get past the first 2 missions and the map is open and you can do whatever you want.

Have thought about JC2 before, still didn't had time to play it before. Found the JC2 multiplayer fun, i'll give that another chance.

Do you like RTS games? They are pretty stress-free in singleplayer

Age of Empires 2 HD and Stronghold Crusader HD would be games that I recommend

Sadly not :/

But i might be interested in RTS games in the future, we all change at some point right?

Sadly not :/

But i might be interested in RTS games in the future, we all change at some point right?

Absolutely, I didn't use to like FPS games much but I eventually grew to enjoy them a lot. H1Z1 is one of my most played games now.

Ever since i gotten my mind off CS:GO, feel like there's nothing to do.

Been playing Day of Defeat for sometime now, looking into some other games that have some non competitive stress or peace.

Looked into most games i can find.

Insurgency isn't right for me

COD isn't right for me at all

Never played Battlefield 4

Waiting for GTA 5 to go on sale so i can buy it.

Recently bought Borderlands 2 and yet to try it.

Here's my Steam library if anyone is interested in the games that i own that might be appealing to me.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/blasting88/games/?tab=all

Does anyone have any game suggestions that are fun and that have non competitive stress?

I would say that BF4 is a great game I have around 110 hours of just casual play in that game and it seems to run great on almost any hardware and I used to run ultra 45-60fps on my 270x!! Fallout 4 is another very very good game and u can sink a lot of hours into it and it never becomes dull!!! GTA 5 is definatley worth a buy even not on sale tbh (Look on G2A for a cheap code!!), people buy it for the online which is amazing but the story line doesnt get enough credit tbh!! Amazing game I have to say!!! Also I see you haven't ever played any of the Far Cry games?? They are very very good as well, start with FC3 which I used to play on my 270x at about the same FPS as BF4 that game is amazing and probably second my list of games ever played (Bioshock Infinite being first, that game has amazing atmosphere!!). FC4 is ok but in my opinion other than just pure graphical amazingness it is not as good as FC3!!

'FrostNova' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Samsterstorm/saved/WtBWGX :

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

Absolutely, I didn't use to like FPS games much but I eventually grew to enjoy them a lot. H1Z1 is one of my most played games now.

I'd played H1Z1 before, didn't like it at all due to shitty support.

I'll probably play it again when it's in a better stage of support.

30FPS on low settings....

I would say that BF4 is a great game I have around 110 hours of just casual play in that game and it seems to run great on almost any hardware and I used to run ultra 45-60fps on my 270x!! Fallout 4 is another very very good game and u can sink a lot of hours into it and it never becomes dull!!! GTA 5 is definatley worth a buy even not on sale tbh (Look on G2A for a cheap code!!), people buy it for the online which is amazing but the story line doesnt get enough credit tbh!! Amazing game I have to say!!! Also I see you haven't ever played any of the Far Cry games?? They are very very good as well, start with FC3 which I used to play on my 270x at about the same FPS as BF4 that game is amazing and probably second my list of games ever played (Bioshock Infinite being first, that game has amazing atmosphere!!). FC4 is ok but in my opinion other than just pure graphical amazingness it is not as good as FC3!!

Never played Far Cry before, found Fallout to be boring but i like Skyrim.

Thanks for your info!

Some more peaceful games (some have a surprising level of depth or difficulty)

• Besiege
  • Prison Architect
  • Trine
  • Dustforce
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2
  • Viscera Cleanup Detail
  • BIT.TRIP Runner

Some more peaceful games (some have a surprising level of depth or difficulty)

• Besiege
  • Prison Architect
  • Trine
  • Dustforce
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2
  • Viscera Cleanup Detail
  • BIT.TRIP Runner

Heard most of the games before, have yet to try it.

Thanks!