Can I still use mega pack Ps Vita?

Go to solution Solved by DaltonM,

OK, so this means I can't actually then play them anymore (if I keep my account)? :/

If you keep his account on the Vita, you can play all the games he has. 

But if you want to play the games you own, you'll have to loose all of his games. If he doesn't mind you using his account, just get the prepaid cards from the store and buy games using his account to amass a collection. 

Hi!

I'm right now on the fence of buying a PS Vita, but one second handed (because it's cheaper and now I have a good deal with a friend).

My question is: He has this mega pack (already used & put on memory card), which I also would like to own. Can I then still use it evendo the PS Vita will be changed to my account?

Sorry for bad English & for not knowing this maybe obvious question!

Thanks!

You can only have 1 account per Vita. You're going to need to take the old account off, but everything will still work. 

I don't think you'd need to format the Vita first, just sign out of the account. But once you do, you wont be able to play any of the installed software, so you might want to delete it first.

You should also play Tearaway and Gravity Rush as they're both WAY better on PS Vita. Well Gravity Rush is pretty damn good on PS4 still, but Tearaway is hardly the same game on PS4, so much more interactive and awesome on Vita. 

Seriously Tearaway, on top of being a great game, is a wonderful experience. It's magical. It's like playing Zelda for the first time. You MUST. MUST. MUST. play tearaway at least. 

Gravity Rush is also just fantastic. 

OK, so this means I can't actually then play them anymore (if I keep my account)? :/

I know, saw some video's about it, they are awesome!!!!

If you keep his account on the Vita, you can play all the games he has. 

But if you want to play the games you own, you'll have to loose all of his games. If he doesn't mind you using his account, just get the prepaid cards from the store and buy games using his account to amass a collection. 

OK, thanks for help!!

Will probably then go buy a mega pack at the store ;)

OK, thanks for help!!

Will probably then go buy a mega pack at the store ;)

Just a word of advice, memory cards killed this system. They cost a lot, and 4gb is not enough for the best games, like Uncharted. Seriously avoid the 4gb memory card if you can. The largest vita games near 3.5gb and your memory card wont hold them.