Devils Reject Build Log

My new build "Devils Reject". It was my dream to own a high end gaming machine and since I have my own startup company and a part time job, its now possible. I know that the original Titans aren't as great for the price and there's a new titan on the market but this build isn't about getting the most for my money or to try and out perform everyone. All I wanted was to own a titan, have an intel i7 processor, more than 8gb of ram, and two Graphics Cards in sli. So this build will be achieving those criteria. Once this build is completed I'm going to move one of the titans to my Console pc (More about that later) and the other is going to go into my girlfriends build. The gpu I'm going to replace those would be two titan x's. Here are some pictures of the build so far. (Part list are in my signature) 

Devils Reject Build (WIP)

Titan 6gb

Devils Reject Updated (WIP)

960 vs Titan

This one is a picture of my old pc and my new one

Main Rig

Spoiler

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.9ghz | MotherBoard: Asus Maximus VIII Hero | GPU: EVGA SC GTX Titan OC'd | Case: 750D AirFlow Edition  | Power Supply: Corsair CX750M | RAM: G.Skill RipJaws V 4x8gb 32gb @ 2133mhz | Cooling: Corsair H115i GTX | Storage: 2 x WD Blue 2TB HDD

Girlfriend's Rig:

Spoiler

CPU: fx-6300| MotherBoard: Asus M5A97 | GPU: EVGA SSC ACX 2.0+ GTX 960 2GB | Case: Deep Cool Tesseract | Power Supply: Corsair CX500M | RAM: 8GB | Cooling: Hyper 212 EVO | Storage: 1 WD Blue 1TB HDD 

damn, I wish i had that kind of money 

I almost bought a used titan a few weeks ago for the same reason lol

But.. it just wouldn't make sense for me to use it, as every comparison I could find shows that my 970 performs a little better.

my work in progress

i5 6600k  //  16gb g.skill ddr4 3000  //  evga gtx 980

custom water loop

I almost bought a used titan a few weeks ago for the same reason lol

But.. it just wouldn't make sense for me to use it, as every comparison I could find shows that my 970 performs a little better.

Yeah but the reason I chose the titan besides it being my dream to own one is that its a really good overclocker. Mainly under water but you can get it to a high overclock (like from 837mhz to 1100mhz on air but with good airflow :)

Main Rig

Spoiler

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.9ghz | MotherBoard: Asus Maximus VIII Hero | GPU: EVGA SC GTX Titan OC'd | Case: 750D AirFlow Edition  | Power Supply: Corsair CX750M | RAM: G.Skill RipJaws V 4x8gb 32gb @ 2133mhz | Cooling: Corsair H115i GTX | Storage: 2 x WD Blue 2TB HDD

Girlfriend's Rig:

Spoiler

CPU: fx-6300| MotherBoard: Asus M5A97 | GPU: EVGA SSC ACX 2.0+ GTX 960 2GB | Case: Deep Cool Tesseract | Power Supply: Corsair CX500M | RAM: 8GB | Cooling: Hyper 212 EVO | Storage: 1 WD Blue 1TB HDD 

damn, I wish i had that kind of money 

Find some ways where you can make money. Like for me I can build websites and I didn't realize how many people don't know how to and are too lazy to learn so I got on that and started my company. Its not big mind you but if I keep working hard then it could be a main source of income.

Main Rig

Spoiler

Girlfriend's Rig:

Spoiler