SLI Sync?, Voltage Limit? (Lag Related)

J/C

So a while back I posted THIS post. I thought it was fixed but I guess not. So recently I've been monitoring my pc when lagging and when playing normally and I found that both SLI Sync and the Voltage Limit stays STUCK on 1 when the lag is happening(when playing normal with no stutter/lag it just stays on 0), I'm on a single gpu. Can someone explain what SLI Sync is? anyone have any ideas as to why I'm getting this lag?

I am monitoring this through MSI after burner and I can link the HW monitoring files if you guys want to take a look. 

If you want more info keep reading:

So this is an issue that has started happening over 8 months ago where when I play games for about an hour or two the game would give me a "screen tear" like effect. There is extreme micro stutter and gets to the point where I cannot play anymore, in some games like CS:GO my fps goes from 230-250 and then dips to 160 when this starts happening, and in some games fps is perfectly fine but there becomes extreme screen tearing and micro stuttering.

I've tried nearly EVERY fix I could find but nothing, I'm going nuts over this as I have not even been able to use my pc to its full potential because of this issue. My PC is practically all new parts now, besides my cpu and motherboard which are the only thing left from my original build from three years ago. (my gpu, ram, psu, etc... are all new, ordered around two months ago. Full specs listed below)

What I've Tried:
- Uninstalled Geforce Experience
- Uninstalled and reinstalled CSGO in Steam/ Reinstall games.
- Uninstalled the Nvidia HD Audio driver.
- Tried Unplugging my second monitor out, tried new cables.
- Uninstalled and clean installed drivers(audio, video etc...)
- Cleaned PC
- Reinstalled windows (issue started after an upgrade to windows 8 from 7)
- Practically all my parts are new now. (only leaves cpu or motherboard if this is a hardware issue)
- Run memtest86, defrag, etc...
- Reset bios
- Power options, both for windows and nvidia control panel (max performance)

Extra:
- No this isn't your typical screen tear, I know what it looks like, I'm a fairly "tech savy person" and have been working a few times a week (for many months...) researching online to fix this issue and still have not found anything. What I'm getting is extreme micro stutter and also this affects ALL games once in starts even games like minecraft.
- Temps are perfectly fine, GPU full load maxes at 72C, and CPU at 55C
- Also my GPU is OC'd a little bit, but this issue has happened before my gpu upgrade as well so this most likely isn't the issue. (I've tried with other gpu's same result, and have tried with the OC off)
- To cope with this issue and the ONLY fix I found was putting my pc to sleep and turning it back on or restarting and then it works find for another hour or so.

Any help is appreciated thanks guys.  :)

Vulcan (Main): Intel Xeon E3-1241 V3 | MSI GTX 1060 Armor OC | G. Skill Sniper 16GB + 4GB @1600  | Crucial BX100 120GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, 2TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB External Seagate Portable | EVGA 650 GQ | Cryorig H7 | NZXT Source 210 Elite

Carbon (Laptop): Lenovo ThinkPad x230 | Core i7 3520m | 8GB Memory (2x4GB)  | 180GB SSD, Sandisk Ultra 128GB SD Card