Tech Stores that Accepts International Card

dialgarocksful

Hi, I'm looking for a US/CA based tech store where they accept international Visa/MC cards. Anything you can recommend? I do plan on using a middleman shipping courier from US to Philippines

Spoiler

Have you considered using PayPal instead? Most tech stores will accept that, and PayPal should accept your card, or is at least more likely to than US/CA stores. 

amazon?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

amazon?

aside amazon. some items aren't available on amazon, but available at (let's say) newegg)

Have you considered using PayPal instead? Most tech stores will accept that, and PayPal should accept your card, or is at least more likely to than US/CA stores. 

my bank has a weird policy regarding paypal: bank cannot send money credit to paypal, but paypal will send money to bank asap. is this how paypal works?

Spoiler

I have never been able to buy through Newegg. Last time they told me that my Paypal account needed to have a US address (I'm from Mexico), or something like that.

I buy almost everything through Amazon or locally, maybe you might have some luck in eBay.

CPU: I7 4790k | Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Hero | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 1866Mhz | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Superclocked+ ACX 2.0+ | Case: Corsair Carbide 500R | Storage: SSD Samsung EVO 850 250GB, 2 * 1TB 7200rpm HDD | PSU: EVGA 600b 80 plus bronze | Display(s): Asus PB287Q | Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Operating System: Windows 10 PRO

I have never been able to buy through Newegg. Last time they told me that my Paypal account needed to have a US address (I'm from Mexico), or something like that.

I buy almost everything through Amazon or locally, maybe you might have some luck in eBay.

i don't have luck in ebay. I bought a set of computer screws for $5 with free shipping, received after 3 months.

So it's only Amazon or bust? How about NCIX/OutletPC/MicroCenter?

Spoiler