How to Install KOTOR Mods Manager - First time modder

DevilishBooster

Hey guys,

I'm trying my hand at using mods for the first time. I found the KOTOR Mod Manager on Nexus Mods, and I was wondering how I install it. Does it just going in the Override folder like the rest of the mods, or do I actually have to run the executable and install it like a regular program? I tried googling it but the only help I can find is for putting mods in the Override folder. Thanks in advance!

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

What game?

KOTOR....

Knights of the Old Republic

END OF LINE

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

What game?

Only the best Star Wars Game Ever.

I tried installing it a while ago. The UI Does NOT Scale at all for 4K Displays -_-.

For mods.

Some Files go into the override. 

Others have an executable that changes the files.

KOTOR....

Knights of the Old Republic

no idea but if the download has a exe use that to install it then I'd assume you'd use the mod manager just like every other mod a manger out there

1010011010/29A

no idea but if the download has a exe use that to install it then I'd assume you'd use the mod manager just like every other mod a manger out there

Ok. For the Override folder, can I create sub directories for each mod to keep the files separated or do the files have to be directly inside the Override folder?

END OF LINE

Ok. For the Override folder, can I create sub directories for each mod to keep the files separated or do the files have to be directly inside the Override folder?

id think it would let you drop a folder in named like blank mod with the mod files in that folder and still because to use the mod

1010011010/29A

But I find it best to just use the NMM (nexus mod manager)

I thought the mod manager was just to turn the mods on or off and that you still had to manually place them?

END OF LINE

But I find it best to just use the NMM (nexus mod manager)

Oooooh! I think I get how it works. I'll let you know if I run into difficulties. Thanks for your help so far.

END OF LINE

Oooooh! I think I get how it works. I'll let you know if I run into difficulties. Thanks for your help so far.

nope, the mod manager installs and activated the mods. you can have it installed in the mod manager and unistall it but keep it so you can reinstall it with 1 click instead of having to go through all the install options for that mod again

1010011010/29A