Enhanced pointer presision

jjohnthedon1

Hi guys so Iv just been reading on the net about mouse acceleration

And Windows ten has enabled by default,

So Iv just disabled enhanced pointer precision and done the check on the desktop to make sure it's been disabled and it worked

My question is because I have previously been playing with this setting on does that mean Iv been playing all my games with mouse acceleration or does it get disabled automatically in games like battlefront and battlefield 4

And if I have been playing with it enabled should I expect more accuracy with it off ??

AMD (and proud) r7 1700 4ghz- 

also (1600) 

asus rog crosshairs vi hero x370-

MSI 980ti G6 1506mhz slix2 -

h110 pull - acer xb270hu 1440p -

corsair 750D - corsair 16gb 2933

Enhanced pointer precision = mouse acceleration.

It doesn't get automatically disabled in games.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Yes it does mean that there was acceleration in the games, in the long run you will definitely be better off with leaving it off, As it means that aiming will no longer be based on guesswork, rather the more precise muscle memory. Some people rather leave it on for day to day tasks as it means that it is easier to click on smaller objects, however im pretty sure 99.9 percent of the LTT community would leave acceleration off.