Programmable Key Hub Thing

Are there any dedicated sets of programmable keys for macros that plug in with USB. I'm just curious as I use a lot of different applications with many different shortcuts

I think Linus did a video on something similar once but you could probably make one using something like a teensy.

by any chance could you give us a link to the video

I think Linus did a video on something similar once but you could probably make one using something like a teensy.

Exactly, wow I didn't know these existed thank you bro

No worries. You can essentially get a gamepad/controller and just map keys/buttons to whatever functions you require, as well.

If anyone is still here, im looking for a similar thing but was hoping for a wireless one. Any ideas?

Main PC : CPU: I7 6700k @ 4.7GHz MOBO: Asus Maximus Hero VII RAM: 32GB Crucial 2133MHz GPU: GTX 980ti 2-Way SLI Drives: 2 850 Evo 250GB, 1 TB WD Blue CASE: 750D PSU: RM1000W

You could always get a Razer Tartarus or Orbweaver keypads and don't get distracted by the fact that they are "made for gaming" since you can really enjoy this in any context like I do with design apps. They are fully programmable with multiple keymap, unlimited macro and per-app settings.

The Orbweaver Chroma version also support per-key RGB lightning which is cool for macro identification. 

RzrOrbweaver-Chroma_02.jpg

That's what I was referring to in my follow-up post. Logitech, also has offerings that would work.

If anyone is still here, im looking for a similar thing but was hoping for a wireless one. Any ideas?

The upcoming ROG Claymore Keyboard will have a detachable wireless numeric keypad that is programmable as well.

Nope, sorry, detachable =/= wireless

You could maybe hack your own keypad with a cheap number keypad (many are wireless) and few remapping software.

http://www.instructables.com/id/Making-a-powerful-programmable-keypad-for-less-tha/?ALLSTEPS

Edited by NienorGT