Poor Pc Performance

Recently I have been having some big problems with my pc. Every time I boot it up and go to run a game im getting less than half of my usual 60 fps. I've also noticed that if im running a game and watching a youtube video the youtube video with stutter and have low fps (this has never been a problem for me before). Usually to fix this I have to restart my pc 2 or 3 times then it fixes the issue. This problem also occures if I put my computer to sleep then wake it up i will have to restart a couple of times. I noticed this all started when I put my custom pc into a new mini itx case so im thinking I may have broken part or somthing. All my drivers are up to date i've checked twice and i just recently upgraded to windows 10 64 bit Home edition. As for my pc it has the following hardware:

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97N-WIFI

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k

GPU: EVGA GTX 770sc

RAM: 8gb Balistix ram

PSU: It came built in to the EVGA Hadron case

SSD: Samsung 120 gb ssd (has windows installed)

HDD: WD Blue 1tb Hard drive

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Do a virus scan first. Then make sure no hardware is thermal throtteling, then putting it to sleep usally makes it slow (at least for me) I guess its beacuse its tons of services and stuff running and that never gets shut down.

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

Welcome, you should follow your post! :)

Download CCleaner, have it run through all the services that are running. I do this every 6 months or so to get rid of all the garbage, it will make a huge difference (at least for me it does.)  It also might help to let CC do its work on your drives and startup apps. :)