Superbright LEDs?

HeyKitty

So I am looking for some super bright colored mini LEDs for a project.

The storefront I work in has tinted windows and the building owner will not let me de-tint them, so I am looking for some super bright colored LEDs to make my own lightup sign...

Also, bulk/cheap... I am wanting to build it roughly 100x250 to fit my window.

Ill probably buy off Ebay, unless I can find them cheaper elsewhere.

THIS IS MY SUPER TEENY TINY SIGNATURE!

Ain't it just the cutest little signature.

Some would argue it is the cutest little signature ever.

Maybe look on aliexpress.com :)

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7

www.oznuim.com will be the best place for GOOD leds but amazon is your cheapest for bulk. 

personally i have 0 light bulbs in my room, i have instead 3-5M 5630 led strips mounted running off a old PC power supply... nice and BRIGHT white... and i have it on a 20A pwm dimmer

are you looking for led strips or single leds? 

single LEDs I'm basically going to build a giant lightbright...

So just bare 3mm or 5mm LEDS?

yeah

www.oznuim.com will be the best place for GOOD leds but amazon is your cheapest for bulk. 

personally i have 0 light bulbs in my room, i have instead 3-5M 5630 led strips mounted running off a old PC power supply... nice and BRIGHT white... and i have it on a 20A pwm dimmer

I need it to be single bulbs.

I am looking at these right now: http://www.ebay.com/itm/120pcs-5mm-White-Red-Blue-Green-Yellow-Purple-LED-Light-Bulb-Emitting-Diode-Lamp-/181488920883?hash=item2a41952933:g:C3UAAOSwnDZT4yJD

THIS IS MY SUPER TEENY TINY SIGNATURE!

Ain't it just the cutest little signature.

Some would argue it is the cutest little signature ever.

Honestly just go on ebay and buy a pack of assorted LEDs. Any should do. Test them before installing though.

this but i would buy from amazon over ebay.

Especially if amazon prime. But items stocked at amazon will likely cost a fair amount more than china

but from china your gonna have a long wait. If anything is wrong you probably wont get a refund or replacement, if you do. Itll take a month or so. While with Amazon, even 1 led is dead you can get full replacement and refund

but from china your gonna have a long wait. If anything is wrong you probably wont get a refund or replacement, if you do. Itll take a month or so. While with Amazon, even 1 led is dead you can get full replacement and refund

Ya. But to be honest, many chinese sellers will refund the order and let you keep it just to get a 5 star rating out of you.

On Tuesday, January 26, 2016 at 6:13 PM, Tungsten_Hue said:

You nearly had it in the title. You can go to superbrightleds.com

Those guys have got everything

I agree for all my leds  I buy from superbrightleds.com they ship fast they carry ever led you can think of and sell from single led to large bulk and the bigger the bulk the cheaper they get.