What PSU is the best in this case1?

Someone help me. My PSU (generic brand) just fried when i loaded a new "r9 280 windforce" graphics card with about 2 hours of full use. I think the motherboard is fine and the rest too. Im planning to buy a new PSU, but what would you recommend?, a pixxo monster 800watts or an "EVGA white 600w 80 plus"?. 

Neither.

Any other options? 500W is enough.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

I have like 55 bucks (1100 mexican currency) the 800watts is 41$ and the EVGA costs 50$.

I have like 55 bucks (1100 mexican currency) the 800watts is 41$ and the EVGA costs 50$.

Are there any XFX or seasonic options?

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Are there any XFX or seasonic options?

Nope, just EVGA, and coolermaster, but out of my budget

Nope, just EVGA, and coolermaster, but out of my budget

A power supply is one component you definitely don't want to cheap out on. If it's bad it can take out your entire system and that is obviously more money than what you thought were saving. If it's for a new build, I would readjust the prices of other components to allow for a reliable power supply. If it's a replacement, I would wait and save more.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

A power supply is one component you definitely don't want to cheap out on. If it's bad it can take out your entire system and that is obviously more money than what you thought were saving. If it's for a new build, I would readjust the prices of other components to allow for a reliable power supply. If it's a replacement, I would wait and save more.

Are you sure an EVGA 500w Bronze 80+ wont do the trick?? I only have an FX 6300 and the HDD.

Are you sure an EVGA 500w Bronze 80+ wont do the trick?? I only have an FX 6300 and the HDD.

Your original post said EVGA white 600 80 plus and I had no idea what that was. The EVGA 500w bronze should be enough.