Laptop Replacement?

Jenkinsrino
Go to solution Solved by JTB77,

A cheap laptop that should run those games well could be this

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834315131&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-Notebooks-_-N82E16834315131&gclid=CjwKEAiAiZK1BRD509nPsYiUk2YSJAAMoAwCHk4kjqolWUXa08bKez8iHDoGpcmQeLDlWFSXbnCkFBoCbcnw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Depending on what you want you might be able to find a better one, but this is overall a nice laptop for LIGHT gaming you arn't going to be able to play the newest triple A titles on ultra by no means.

So  i currently have a hp 8530p and im looking to upgrade in the near future, i was wanting the cheapest laptop that can run minecraft or csgo with decent fps, i want it to be light and battery life dosent matter etc 

Thanks

So  i currently have a hp 8530p and im looking to upgrade in the near future, i was wanting the cheapest laptop that can run minecraft or csgo with decent fps, i want it to be light and battery life dosent matter etc 

Thanks

budget?

or do you literally just want the CHEAPEST laptop

budget?

or do you literally just want the CHEAPEST laptop

That is light and can play csgo decently like 80fps

Any laptop with a discrete GPU should be fine.

For minecraft and csgo it shouldn't be to hard to run, I can run them decently on my ultrabook

CPU - Intel I3-6100 Motherboard - MSI Z170-A PRO RAM G.SKILL NT Series 8gb 2400MZ DDR4 GPU - Power Color R9 380X Case - NZXT Source 220 Window Storage - 1TB Western Digital Blue PSU - Corsair CX500 OS - Windows 10 Pro

A cheap laptop that should run those games well could be this

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834315131&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-Notebooks-_-N82E16834315131&gclid=CjwKEAiAiZK1BRD509nPsYiUk2YSJAAMoAwCHk4kjqolWUXa08bKez8iHDoGpcmQeLDlWFSXbnCkFBoCbcnw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Depending on what you want you might be able to find a better one, but this is overall a nice laptop for LIGHT gaming you arn't going to be able to play the newest triple A titles on ultra by no means.

CPU - Intel I3-6100 Motherboard - MSI Z170-A PRO RAM G.SKILL NT Series 8gb 2400MZ DDR4 GPU - Power Color R9 380X Case - NZXT Source 220 Window Storage - 1TB Western Digital Blue PSU - Corsair CX500 OS - Windows 10 Pro