Rainbow Six Siege black screen (graphical issue)

Silverwolf_7
Go to solution Solved by Silverwolf_7,

The laptop is less than 4 months old, and constantly is on a cooling pad, so the gpu is not dying. Other games run just fine, Siege is the only problem. I can record my screen with shadowplay in any other game but Siege loads nothing on the graphical side so recording is impossible with it at the moment.

Laptop model:MSI GS60 Ghost Pro 4K-053

It does have a 4K screen which might be an issue. However every other game that has had an issue with the screen has run just fine when windows is set to 1920x1080. Siege does not load in either 1080p or 4K.

Update: All ubisoft games have this issue. I tried to launch both FarCry 3 and 4 both had the same problem.

I recently bought Rainbow Six Siege via Uplay. Everytime I go to launch the game it loads as a windowed black screen with audio and a navigitable menu (I can hear buttons clicking and selecting if I press enter and use the arrow keys). 

https://gyazo.com/9bd9b4adb735b59dddca9825001c399c

I have narrowed the problem down to my 970m as the game loads properly with my integrated Intel 530 graphics however it is unplayable.

Any help would be appreciated.

Do other games work? May you record your screen?

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

970m? so I assume this is a laptop.

GPU is probably dying

~` please , don't let my whole life burn down `~

- why can't i just focus right now? -

; i'm tired ;

The laptop is less than 4 months old, and constantly is on a cooling pad, so the gpu is not dying. Other games run just fine, Siege is the only problem. I can record my screen with shadowplay in any other game but Siege loads nothing on the graphical side so recording is impossible with it at the moment.

Laptop model:MSI GS60 Ghost Pro 4K-053

It does have a 4K screen which might be an issue. However every other game that has had an issue with the screen has run just fine when windows is set to 1920x1080. Siege does not load in either 1080p or 4K.

Update: All ubisoft games have this issue. I tried to launch both FarCry 3 and 4 both had the same problem.

Edited by Silverwolf_7