looking for mouse,keyboard and mouse pad

charles33888

hello,things im looking for will be listed below if you dont mind helping me out id appreciate it.

1.mechanical keyboard(is this the best type of keyboard for MMO's and such?)

2.gaming mouse mainly for MMO's

3. mouse pad that helps support your wrist while playing for long periods of time.

budget:$200 for all..idk if this is a good budget or a bad budget which is why im asking you all to help me out.

hello,things im looking for will be listed below if you dont mind helping me out id appreciate it.

3. mouse pad that helps support your wrist while playing for long periods of time.

budget:$200 for all..idk if this is a good budget or a bad budget which is why im asking you all to help me out.

Logitech G710+, Razer Naga and a cheap Mouse pad with a gel support.

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

Logitech G710+, Razer Naga and a cheap Mouse pad with a gel support.

i love both of the options you've told me about especially the numbers on the side of the mouse which will help tremendously.

i love both of the options just now the mouse pad because its flat and after long periods of time my wrist will start to hurt only downside.

huh, never had a problem with my wrist hurting *shrugs*

Go for this one then, it has a wrist rest http://smile.amazon.com/Sword-Art-Online-Miyuki-Mousepad/dp/B00XOFEZEA/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1453602323&sr=8-6&keywords=anime+boob+mousepad

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

1. Do a research on different Cherry MX switches and tell us which one you like the most. For MMOs I don't think linear switches like the MX Black and Red will be a good idea imo. The Logitech G710+ with browns, G710 with blues and the Corsair K70 (Blue, Brown) are great keyboards. 

2. Logitech G600 or a Roccat Nyth if you want some customizability. If you don't need a calculator mouse, the Logitech G402 and G502 are great options.

3. Steelseries QCK Heavy - It's a thick mousepad, so it will somewhat support your wrist.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds