Server mobo post issues

I'm kinda in over my hea here so I need some help. I have a supermicro x7dvl-e with 2 quad core processors and 2 sticks of 4 gb hynx hymp151f72cp4n3-y5 ac we have tried most of the ram slots and I have cleared the cmos when I boot it I get one beep that at the end gets lower in pitch for a phempto second for the I get a single yellow light consistent with a memory error I have read that this can mean sockets are bad sometimes, I get the same status led when there is no ram. I currently do not have any hdd or cdrom I have checked the vga enabling pin it is enabled. I don't know he exact meaning of the memory error, it can be looked up via the manual. I don't really know what to do so please send help

Link to original thread with more details:
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/523055-os-server-board-compatability-help/#entry6947597

LINK TO THE MOBO MANUAL:

http://www.supermicro.com/manuals/motherboard/5000V/MNL-0860.pdf

EDIT:

The cpu's are two Xeon L5410 2.33GHz Quad-Core LGA771 socket bought in a pair

Really need some help here I plugged in an use in it begins to tick like it's being read for a few seconds but idk if that means it's actually being read or what. The single yellow led means Memory Initialization @ POST 28h

anyone know what this means?

EDIT: also i think the beep means there is no memory detected but i think this can be something to due with the socket aswell?

I'm becoming to think my memory isn't compatible? Although it was on the list of compatible ones maybe it's a cpu socket? I really need help here.....

I think a single digit discrepancy in the Samsung part # (the Hyinx one matches the approved list) means I cannot use this ram, and i have little time to correct this mistake, is there anything that can be done, i'm pretty sure this is identical ram just in some way has a preventative measure to work with dell machines only. Is there a bios upgrade I can get?

Server always want a specific brand and type of memory , check what the mobo wants , if its beeping and giving you errors the mobo is fine , i dont have much experience with servers id try some new ram , it might even be the hdd not booting properly(?) are you using sass drives or regular SATA?

Server always want a specific brand and type of memory , check what the mobo wants , if its beeping and giving you errors the mobo is fine , i dont have much experience with servers id try some new ram , it might even be the hdd not booting properly(?) are you using sass drives or regular SATA?

thank you for replying, got new ram, that i know works for this board same problem, i dont even have a drive hooked up im just trying to get to the bios, i have treid hooking up a regular sata drive to it though

Is there another place I should post this at May be able to help me better?