windows 7 account missing from lock page

I'm currently using windows 10 education which i got from my college, firstly i used the default profile you setup as my main account and created another local account for my family, however after a few reboots, my default profile which i set up as me personal account is missing from the lock page. Looking in to the local users in control panel, i am unable to find my default account anywhere, but it appears in the administrator group. 

Is there anyway i can migrate the account over to become a local account or to make the account not disappear from the lock page ?

edit: noticed the topic error, sorry its NOT about windows 7 but windows 10 

net user <username> /active:yes

Could always try that if you have access to another local admin account.

there should be an arrow that takes you back to user choice or you can set the classic login screen where you have to manually enter user name and password for each login if you're more used to that

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

net user <username> /active:yes

Could always try that if you have access to another local admin account.

hmm tried it but it says that account cannot be found, however i found a file for my default account under C;\Users

there should be an arrow that takes you back to user choice or you can set the classic login screen where you have to manually enter user name and password for each login if you're more used to that

i don't want to key in my email address and password everytime i log in  :P

hmm tried it but it says that account cannot be found, however i found a file for my default account under C;\Users

Have you used your Microsoft account to sign in to the PC?

Have you used your Microsoft account to sign in to the PC?

i used my school email which is connected to my domain and i attached a microsoft account to the email. could my school email be the one thats not allowing me to use the account as a "normal" user?