Techbrowsing adware HELP :(

Tweakforce_LG

Ok so this all started 3 days ago on my probook 4530s running win 7 pro x64. A chrome window randomly opened and i just closed it thinking teamviewer opened their site. Today it happened again and i let it load to see what was going on. It was a site called Techbrowsing and i looked it up to find what it is. It is adware that can be installed in a software bundle aka a PuP. It monitors browsing and opens techbrowsing sometimes along with lots of other sites. I have only had it open techbrowsing twice in 3 days so i may have caught it early on. The reason i hope i caught it early on is it can collect personal data but thankfully all i used since it was on here was my mainly empty gmail, school email (that admin will sort out if issues arise), and minecraft account witch i doubt anyone would want. I have seen what to do online (scanning with Mailwarebytes ect) but virus scanners dont seem to pick it up, it also suggests checking chrome extensions but there is nothing strange in there. My pc seems secure and 100% clean but somehow this site has opened twice randomly in 3 days. I can't find much info about this PuP and its likely not to steal data as whereever it came from was proberly a ok site as i havent been going to shady sites. Any ideas please because it seems like im powerless

R5 5600   Asus ROG Strix RTX2060   B550  Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR4   Kingston A2000 1TB M.2    Kingston UV400 SSD   NZXT H510 Flow

Ok so this all started 3 days ago on my probook 4530s running win 7 pro x64. A chrome window randomly opened and i just closed it thinking teamviewer opened their site. Today it happened again and i let it load to see what was going on. It was a site called Techbrowsing and i looked it up to find what it is. It is adware that can be installed in a software bundle aka a PuP. It monitors browsing and opens techbrowsing sometimes along with lots of other sites. I have only had it open techbrowsing twice in 3 days so i may have caught it early on. The reason i hope i caught it early on is it can collect personal data but thankfully all i used since it was on here was my mainly empty gmail, school email (that admin will sort out if issues arise), and minecraft account witch i doubt anyone would want. I have seen what to do online (scanning with Mailwarebytes ect) but virus scanners dont seem to pick it up, it also suggests checking chrome extensions but there is nothing strange in there. My pc seems secure and 100% clean but somehow this site has opened twice randomly in 3 days. I can't find much info about this PuP and its likely not to steal data as whereever it came from was proberly a ok site as i havent been going to shady sites. Any ideas please because it seems like im powerless

get adware cleaner. http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/ 

Also open task manger and see if there is any programs running. So malwarebytes didn't do anything? 

Also I recommend you download ublock origin for chrome (it's an extension) so if you do go onto a shady site or something it should block out the site or the ad. 

get adware cleaner. http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/

Also open task manger and see if there is any programs running. So malwarebytes didn't do anything?

Also I recommend you download ublock origin for chrome (it's an extension) so if you do go onto a shady site or something it should block out the site or the ad.

Thanks for the reply, i tried adwcleaner, it found registry keys for pups as well as bitlord (my torrent client). I removed all the ones i didnt know but it didnt actually detect anything to do with this PuP. I will get the extention. Im currently running scans from spybot S&D, Avast, Mailwarebytes, and Microsoft security essentials. I really hope it finds it but it is looking unlikely. Im not sure how to go about it but i will not stop fighting thats for sure. What ive read about it is very worrying on its intentions and i dont want my information leaked so i am going to fight this untill the point i have to format

R5 5600   Asus ROG Strix RTX2060   B550  Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR4   Kingston A2000 1TB M.2    Kingston UV400 SSD   NZXT H510 Flow

Run Malwarebytes again, except this time click the scan tab at the top, then "custom scan" check all boxes under "Custom Scanning Options" on the left.   Now in the center section expand C: and navigate to your browsers folders,  check the boxes for your browser installations (all of your browsers) then run the scan.

The third party software used to re-direct to Techbrowser is usually an unwanted browser add-on or extension.

Run Malwarebytes again, except this time click the scan tab at the top, then "custom scan" check all boxes under "Custom Scanning Options" on the left. Now in the center section expand C: and navigate to your browsers folders, check the boxes for your browser installations (all of your browsers) then run the scan.

The third party software used to re-direct to Techbrowser is usually an unwanted browser add-on or extension.

Thanks so much, will do. Strange thing is this "extention" does not show in chrome extentions so if its hidden other than using mailwarebytes can i find hidden extentions?

Thanks so much, will do. Strange thing is this "extention" does not show in chrome extentions so if its hidden other than using mailwarebytes can i find hidden extentions?

Malwarebytes will find just about anything.

Ill post how it goes when done

The worrying thing is that it doesnt redirect, it actually opens a browser window all by itself

Bad stuff happend, the site just opened itself on my desktop now (i was using it while i clean the laptop) whats going on ;-;

Any idea on how that happened?