what is better

butter pixie

whut mate!?

i think the glorious firepankiller 325X is better.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

I kind of have to refrain from voting because I think you should add to your post what exactly you would like to do in the persistent universe. Then I will be able to give you my opinion :)

It kinda depends on you. What do you want to do, and wich do you like better? You should try renting each out with some REC for a week and see what you like.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

There is no 'better' ship, each ship is build around a certian thing, the Auroras are cheap all round ships. Avenger in its current shape is a hella good fighter but probably wont be quite as good after some changes. The 315p is more designed around exploration than straight up fighting.

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

Might as well ask, "What is better?  A hammer or a screwdriver?"  Sure both can do similar jobs, even roughly approximate some functionality of the other.  Though, when it comes to the removal of a nail, or a screw, only the proper tool for the job will work.