Hatred Hacked?

Puma911

So I fired up Hatred today (bought it in early January and haven't played much for lack of time) 

but I noticed instantly that my cursor was a .gif of a D*** with a smiley face dancing and jizzing lol. 

Also I noticed Guy Faux on one of the civilian's tvs. 

Is this some sick part of the game or is something nefarious happening here?

AMD FX 8350, ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0, Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4x4GB 1866, PNY GTX780, Corsair HX850, Phantom 630, Samsung 120GB SSD, WD Black 2TB HDD

Rest in peace, legend.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Gigabyte RTX 3070, 32GB RAM, 4TB Samsung SSD, and a crippling depression that causes me to buy games and not play them lol

The whole Game is a sick part of itself.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

I think I see what went wrong. This happens to a lot of people.

What you have to do is right click on Hatred, click properties, go to local files and click "Delete  local game content..." After you do that, what you want to do is go to this website and sign in. After you do that, you'll want to find the banner that says "Hatred" on it. After you do that, promptly select "Gameplay or technical issues." On the right hand side of the screen, you will see a button that says "Request a refund." Click on that and then select "I'd like to request a refund." Select the reason that you want to return it, and click "Submit request" at the bottom. That should fix it!

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

So you're saying that the game should be played by no one ever?

AMD FX 8350, ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0, Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4x4GB 1866, PNY GTX780, Corsair HX850, Phantom 630, Samsung 120GB SSD, WD Black 2TB HDD

Rest in peace, legend.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Gigabyte RTX 3070, 32GB RAM, 4TB Samsung SSD, and a crippling depression that causes me to buy games and not play them lol

I think I see what went wrong. This happens to a lot of people.

What you have to do is right click on Hatred, click properties, go to local files and click "Delete  local game content..." After you do that, what you want to do is go to this website and sign in. After you do that, you'll want to find the banner that says "Hatred" on it. After you do that, promptly select "Gameplay or technical issues." On the right hand side of the screen, you will see a button that says "Request a refund." Click on that and then select "I'd like to request a refund." Select the reason that you want to return it, and click "Submit request" at the bottom. That should fix it!

The whole Game is a sick part of itself.

Rest in peace, legend.

No.

I just say its a shit Game. I like violent Games, but killing helpless People who run for their lifes dont give me chills. But that´s just my opinion.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

No.

I just say its a shit Game. I like violent Games, but killing helpless People who run for their lifes dont give me chills. But that´s just my opinion.

gotcha. Only reason Ive been playing that (and rocket league) lately is that I dont have the motivation for something like fallout 4 right now lol. Just thought it was a weird glitch xD

Rest in peace, legend.

Yep more or less

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10|