-Mobo led's light up

-PSU works

-All fans don't spin

-GPU LED's light up

-Currently has no OS

Solution: Jumping power switch pins

Remove the GPU and test.

It had no impact.

Nothing happens when you press on / off? Try to remove the cables from the mobo (for the on / off button) and use some metal to short the circut. This is just like pressing the on off button, but an more ghetto version. Be sure that you're shorting the two right pins that are ment for the on / off button.

If this dosent work then I'm out of ideas

Current Build Logs : ~ "The Future is Back" ~ "NES, The Little Beast" ~

z170l || i5-6600k || Noctua something cooler || 2x16gb ddr4 || msi 1050ti superlowprofile || hdplex 260w psu

Nothing happens when you press on / off? Try to remove the cables from the mobo (for the on / off button) and use some metal to short the circut. This is just like pressing the on off button, but an more ghetto version. Be sure that you're shorting the two right pins that are ment for the on / off button.

he said he already did that...

OP... do you have a different cpu to try in the socket to see if you have a dead cpu or a dead MB?

Good call, we got a successful boot.

Now that I got it to boot by jumping the pins, do I have to do that step all the time? Or am I good to go with the PWR switch from now on?

Now that I got it to boot by jumping the pins, do I have to do that step all the time? Or am I good to go with the PWR switch from now on?

I sounds like it could be a faulty power cables from the case, I would contact the manufacturer

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Asus ROG Maximus VIII Hero | Intel Core i7 6700K NZXT Kraken X61 Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 2x MSI GTX 970 | 250GB SSD Corsair RM1000x

I sounds like it could be a faulty power cables from the case, I would contact the manufacturer

I gave the power cable a test run, the PC booted up, shut down, then booted up again after a few seconds and stayed on.

I gave the power cable a test run, the PC booted up, shut down, then booted up again after a few seconds and stayed on.

Seems like it works now, I dont know why it boots, shuts down and then boots again. Mine does the same sometimes. How to fix it? That's a good question. But hey, it works! :)

Current Build Logs : ~ "The Future is Back" ~ "NES, The Little Beast" ~

z170l || i5-6600k || Noctua something cooler || 2x16gb ddr4 || msi 1050ti superlowprofile || hdplex 260w psu