Help making a Windows 10 Universal App and where to learn XAML

AlTech

I have no idea how to make universal apps (well i can make them using the project creator but writing code in them is a different story entirely). 

Where do i learn XAML?

How do i begin a Universal app?

Where do I learn how to make Universal apps?

Both from C# and HTML/CSS.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

I have no idea how to make universal apps (well i can make them using the project creator but writing code in them is a different story entirely). 

Where do i learn XAML?

How do i begin a Universal app?

Where do I learn how to make Universal apps?

Both from C# and HTML/CSS.

I recommend using Microsoft's Virtual Academy, you can also use PluralSight by Microsoft (this offers a free year if you've registered as a Student with Microsoft DreamSpark). DreamSpark offers free software and PluralSight is an expansion to Virtual Academy but is behind a paid wall. 

Microsoft Virtual Academy: https://mva.microsoft.com/training-topics/c-app-development

PluralSight: https://www.pluralsight.com/

DreamSpark: https://www.dreamspark.com/Student/Default.aspx

I dunno but I like Visual Studio. If this has nothing to do with your topic don't blame me that's the only thing I use lol

*mildly autistic*

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard: x99 RampageRAM: 16GB DDR4 GPU: Nvidia 980 Ti SSD: Looking for one |

I dunno but I like Visual Studio. If this has nothing to do with your topic don't blame me that's the only thing I use lol

Yeah that's what i'm using for this but idk where to learn XAML. (Which is used in windows Universal projects in it)

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),