Sponsored Builds

People who've done sponsored builds, what were they? Did they work out in the end? What happens if you fail to complete? Is it difficult to get sponsors? etc.

¢υѕтσм ℓσσρ σя ησтнιηg αт αℓℓ

1. Basically everyone sponsors

3. Probably blacklisted and or required to send stuff back

4. Only if you do not have previous work to show them

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

1. Basically everyone sponsors

3. Probably blacklisted and or required to send stuff back

4. Only if you do not have previous work to show them

1. I was more asking what the final product was

3. hmm, makes sense

4. I can imagine that would be a major hurdle...

Have you done any?

1. I was more asking what the final product was

3. hmm, makes sense

4. I can imagine that would be a major hurdle...

Have you done any?

Gpus Cpus memory ssds psus watercooling gear custom sleeving

No I never have the money in the to invest in a nice looking build to show off in the first place

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Im about to start my second modding project. First i have to finish/repost my build log. Corsair saw me at a modding competition and were interested. So im gonna start another case mod with no parts then try to see if they want to sponsor it.

Best way is to go to a competition.

I was about 70% finished. So i didnt place.post-67290-0-09042200-1453417193_thumb.j

Im about to start my second modding project. First i have to finish/repost my build log. Corsair saw me at a modding competition and were interested. So im gonna start another case mod with no parts then try to see if they want to sponsor it.

Best way is to go to a competition.

I was about 70% finished. So i didnt place.attachicon.gif_20160121_235851.JPG

Hey! That's cool man! I kinda doubt there are any modding competitions in the middle of nowhere's-ville Kansas, but solid idea! Did corsair just give you the case, or all the other components to go in it as well?

Hey! That's cool man! I kinda doubt there are any modding competitions in the middle of nowhere's-ville Kansas, but solid idea! Did corsair just give you the case, or all the other components to go in it as well?

No this one was all me but the next build they were talking about full sponsor of components. But i want to start the build first before i ask for the sponsorship. Kinda like a collateral for them.

No this one was all me but the next build they were talking about full sponsor of components. But i want to start the build first before i ask for the sponsorship. Kinda like a collateral for them.

Cool! I'm working on a project I hope can get sponsored, but let's just say Corsair isn't exactly a prime target for it. haha