Tripple decent monitors or one great?

Hello iv'e been saving up some money, 7000 SEK which is roughtly 670 EUR and this is my current budget. Ive been speculating for weeks now and i can't simply decide if it is worth buying three samsung 27" 60Hz 1920x1080 Curved monitors or a better 144Hz with  a 4k resolution.  the situation i'm facing is quantity over quality and mainly if buying  a144Hz monitor is that much of a prior instead of filling my multitasking needs, i do alot of gaming between 5-8 hours a day (that issue isn't for now). But i also do work such as Game Modding where i need multiple windows open at the same time. and i also wanted to try "surrounded gaming" or well gaming with multiple monitors. ive have been using a samsung 120Hz 1920x1080 monitor for over 3 years and it's well overtime for an upgrade. the funny things is that the guy in the store said that HDMI is the optimal connector for gaming with this monitor, and whelp it only supports up to 1920x1080 over 60Hz, so i haven't been using higher than 60Hz and to be honest i haven't tried anything else and for me this has suited fine,

To the final question is it worth just buying  a better monitor with 144Hz and perhaps 4k or buying a tripple setup of Full HD 60Hz monitors?, Since my only experience has been 60Hz and under, Is the upgrade that amazing i can't live without it and is it worth the multi monitor sacrifice?

thank's for taking time reading throught this post

cheer's

/Kotten

Hello iv'e been saving up some money, 7000 SEK which is roughtly 670 EUR and this is my current budget. Ive been speculating for weeks now and i can't simply decide if it is worth buying three samsung 27" 60Hz 1920x1080 Curved monitors or a better 144Hz with  a 4k resolution.  the situation i'm facing is quantity over quality and mainly if buying  a144Hz monitor is that much of a prior instead of filling my multitasking needs, i do alot of gaming between 5-8 hours a day (that issue isn't for now). But i also do work such as Game Modding where i need multiple windows open at the same time. and i also wanted to try "surrounded gaming" or well gaming with multiple monitors. ive have been using a samsung 120Hz 1920x1080 monitor for over 3 years and it's well overtime for an upgrade. the funny things is that the guy in the store said that HDMI is the optimal connector for gaming with this monitor, and whelp it only supports up to 1920x1080 over 60Hz, so i haven't been using higher than 60Hz and to be honest i haven't tried anything else and for me this has suited fine,

To the final question is it worth just buying  a better monitor with 144Hz and perhaps 4k or buying a tripple setup of Full HD 60Hz monitors?, Since my only experience has been 60Hz and under, Is the upgrade that amazing i can't live without it and is it worth the multi monitor sacrifice?

thank's for taking time reading throught this post

cheer's

/Kotten

Ever since i went triple 1200P i cannot stand the sight of a single monitor in front of my eyeballs, the real estate > resolution and hertzes (imo)

Depends on the horsepower you have to run monitors. IMO single 4k panel is not worth is atm, even if it has 144hz the monitor itself will be well over 1000$ and nothing will give you over 60fps unless you have spent tonnes on a system.

I would be happy with a 1440p monitor :P

Ever since i went triple 1080P i cannot stand the sight of a single monitor in front of my eyeballs, the real estate > resolution and hertzes (imo)

What do you mean?  When people use the term real estate they are talking about on screen space, so it is directly related to resolution.  Are you talking about physical screen space?

Go to a store and look at a 2k or 4k monitor and see if it looks that much better to you.  Everyone has different vision and setups, so the difference could be barely noticeable to you. I bought a 27" 1440p and to me it's a thing of beauty. 

If I were in your position I would get a 1440p, or maybe an Ultrawide.  Again though it truly depends on your preference.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

What do you mean?  When people use the term real estate they are talking about on screen space, so it is directly related to resolution.  Are you talking about physical screen space?

Go to a store and look at a 2k or 4k monitor and see if it looks that much better to you.  I bought a 27" 1440p and it's a thing of beauty.  If I were in your position I would get a 1440p, as 4k is still too hard for GPUs to handle.

When i say real estate, 6048x1200 across three monitors is better for me than a single monitor at whatever resolution, maybe i'm just too used to triple monitors 

When i say real estate, 6048x1200 across three monitors is better for me than a single monitor at whatever resolution, maybe i'm just too used to triple monitors 

So what you're saying is that real estate (total resolution) > resolution and hertzes (iyo) ?

Jk, I understand what you're getting at.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -