A little question

FiskenWilliam

Don't get two GTX 950's, you're limited by 2 GB's of VRAM with them. To answer the question, 550-650W should suffice

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

What is your current PSU?

Overkill if you want it is 750

Try a metal blade sentey 750 watt

It looks as if the peasants have risen up, and found swords!

But their sword's look a little short, if you know what I mean!

Good! The squires need training anyway!

I wouldn't SLI 950's. Get a single, better GPU like a 970 or an R9 390/X.

Watts? Not much, 650 is enough for it. You gotta get a decent model, though. I'd recommend anything from Seasonic or XFX, and EVGA G2/GS/GQ/B2.

I used to be quite active here.

http://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gtx-950/specifications

Nvidia Reccomendations

90w GPU

350w Full system

For a single card

So I would recommend 550w or above

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

I am thinking about uppgrading my graphics cards and psu, so how many watts do i need for 2x GTX 950 FTWs?

Don't get 2 gtx 950s, 2 gtx 950s r the equivalent to a 970 but more expensive, better off getting a 970 since it had 4 gb of vram and getting a 750 watt power supply just in case u want to put a second 970 in

600 good enough, but get another 950 only if you have one, don't buy 2 950's together

APU: AMD A10-7850K cooled by an NH-L12; PSU(going to upgrade sooner or later):  Antec VP450P;RAM: 2x4GB HyperX Savage 2133MHz; MOBO: Asus A68HM-Plus; CASE: Itek [something] ; HDD: WD Blue 1TB(WD10EZEX)

OS: Triple boot openSUSE Leap Debian Jessie and Windows 10(aka MSX)

600 good enough, but get another 950 only if you have one, don't buy 2 950's together

Why doesn't he just get a 970?

Don't get 2 gtx 950s, 2 gtx 950s r the equivalent to a 970 but more expensive, better off getting a 970 since it had 4 gb of vram and getting a 750 watt power supply just in case u want to put a second 970 in

I wouldn't SLI 950's. Get a single, better GPU like a 970 or an R9 390/X.

Watts? Not much, 650 is enough for it. You gotta get a decent model, though. I'd recommend anything from Seasonic or XFX, and EVGA G2/GS/GQ/B2.

Don't get two GTX 950's, you're limited by 2 GB's of VRAM with them. To answer the question, 550-650W should suffice

True, the R9 390 is the best, 8 GB of VRAM, cheaper, better performance. It uses more power however.

Any PSU is modular if you try hard enough....

True, the R9 390 is the best, 8 GB of VRAM, cheaper, better performance. It uses more power however.

Yew the r9 390 is basically the same as the 970 but on the amd side, they have the same performance, the 390 performs better on some games better than the 970 and vice versa, at the end it comes up to, do u want nvidia or AMD as your gpu

Why doesn't he just get a 970?

He may already have a 950

APU: AMD A10-7850K cooled by an NH-L12; PSU(going to upgrade sooner or later):  Antec VP450P;RAM: 2x4GB HyperX Savage 2133MHz; MOBO: Asus A68HM-Plus; CASE: Itek [something] ; HDD: WD Blue 1TB(WD10EZEX)

He may already have a 950

And? Better to get a more powerful gpu then 2 that equal the same power 2 950=970, better to buy a 970 and buy another one do u have 2 970 instead of 2 950

And? Better to get a more powerful gpu then 2 that equal the same power 2 950=970, better to buy a 970 and buy another one do u have 2 970 instead of 2 950

Dude!If he ALREADY has a 950, he can get another for less than 200 instead of spending more than 300 on a 970 without using the 950 for gaming

Dude!If he ALREADY has a 950, he can get another for less than 200 instead of spending more than 300 on a 970 without using the 950 for gaming

Yea I know he ALREADY has one, I'm saying it's pointless to get a second one because it gives him no upgrading room for the future better off getting a more powerful gpu like a 970 then getting another 950 to Make 2 and ur only stuck with 2GB of Vram on a 950 that's why I'm saying it's pointless

Yea I know he ALREADY has one, I'm saying it's pointless to get a second one because it gives him no upgrading room for the future better off getting a more powerful gpu like a 970 then getting another 950 to Make 2 and ur only stuck with 2GB of Vram on a 950 that's why I'm saying it's pointless

IMO it's not pointless, but that's my opinion, I don't want this thread to become some kind of flame or something, the OP will decide with his own research and with his own needs, he has his brain and we can only give him suggestions based on our own opinion.

If you really want to discuss this further PM's are a better way, not flooding this thread with our opinions

IMO it's not pointless, but that's my opinion, I don't want this thread to become some kind of flame or something, the OP will decide with his own research and with his own needs, he has his brain and we can only give him suggestions based on our own opinion.

If you really want to discuss this further PM's are a better way, not flooding this thread with our opinions

True, I just saying better off getting a 970 because it gives u the same results as 2 950s just in one card which gives u a better upgrade in the future of u wanna add another card and u have more vram