How to disable non-admin user UAC settings in Windows 10

Hello. 

I have a PC with Windows 10 where I got two users. One user is admin which has password and another user is non-admin without password. 

The problem is that I cannot change UAC settings in user account. When I try to change it, it says I need to be logged as admin. When I try to login with admin and change UAC there, it changes only UAC for admin account and not for the other user. Disabling UAC in admin account does not change UAC in user account. Also cannot change user UAC settings from admin account.

What could be a problem and how to solve it ?

Thank you 

Temporarily give the user account admin rights, change the UAC setting and then remove admin rights?

Hello again. Tried the way you suggested but it is not working... :( When I do change user account from standard to admin, it still does not let me change UAC. I do need to restart PC then I can change. But when I change UAC and change user account rights back to standard it resets UAC back to default settings. Any other tips ? Is it possible to let program not asking for admin password when using standard account ?

I'm not sure this is possible. 

The point of UAC is to temporarily promote the standard user to admin in order to accomplish some admin task.

The only way you could stop this to make the standard user permanently an admin and change the setting then.

I'm not sure this is possible. 

The point of UAC is to temporarily promote the standard user to admin in order to accomplish some admin task.

The only way you could stop this to make the standard user permanently an admin and change the setting then.

Yeah. For the moment I did that. Will be looking for alternative solution.