Need new affordable Android

Alir

I need an affordable Android.

Any suggestions?

It needs to have a very good battery, display and ideally (but not necessary) have a (pseudo) brushed aluminium finish or just be made of metal. Nothing tacky or over the top and certainly not an iphone or Samsung rip off. A simple sleek phone would do.

And it has to be listed on Amazon.co.uk and be sold directly by Amazon.

Cannot be over £100.

And 4G would be nice. But again, not necessary.

if you want cheap either get some chinese phone or a moto G

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

or moto E.

my mom loves her moto E.

or moto E.

my mom loves her moto E.

The new ones are probably comparable to the first moto G but that is starting to chug not badly though

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

The new ones are probably comparable to the first moto G but that is starting to chug not badly though

depends what you're doing with it.

with my moto G i'm really starting to feel the 8GB storage, but converting my music to .ogg actually cleared up a lot of space.

Chinese is alright.

But it needs to be by a trustworthy brand - not some random phone with a brand name that doesn't exist. Chances are those OS' are infected with malware.

I'm thinking of the moto g 3rd gen (I'd have to get it via Tesco Mobiles UpgradeAnytime policy). Problem is my Moto g 4g just died so thinking of whether the affordable market has any new competition.

Are any of these phones any good:

Microsoft Lumia 640

Sony Xperia M4 Aqua

And the slightly more premium:

Samsung Galaxy J5

HTC Desire 626

Samsung Galaxy A3

Are the slightly more premium phones worth more over the lumia, xperia or moto g 3rd Gen?

I can upgrade to those phones on Tesco Mobiles Upgrade Anytime

Edited by Alir

Chinese is alright.

But it needs to be by a trustworthy brand - not some random phone with a brand name that doesn't exist. Chances are those OS' are infected with malware.

I'm thinking of the moto g 3rd gen (I'd have to get it via Tesco Mobiles UpgradeAnytime policy). Problem is my Moto g 4g just died so thinking of whether the affordable market has any new competition.

Are any of these phones any good:

Microsoft Lumia 640 Sony Xperia M4 Aqua

And the slightly more premium:

Samsung Galaxy J5 HTC Desire 626 Samsung Galaxy A3

Are the slightly more premium phones worth more over the lumia, xperia or moto g 3rd Gen?

I can upgrade to those phones on Tesco Mobiles Upgrade Anytime

The lumia is good but no apps 

the low end samsungs dont last long

HTC One M7 is solid.

dude... I'm not wasting money on a gimmicky phone. That money would be better spent on a gaming monitor.

The lumia is good but no apps 

the low end samsungs dont last long

Is the HTC Desire 626 any better than the other budget phones? Including the moto g 3rd gen?

dude... I'm not wasting money on a gimmicky phone. That money would be better spent on a gaming monitor.

I didn't see the budget. My bad. Not gimicky either, solid and reliable. Dropped it so many times over the course of three years and not a single crack. Audio quality is great on it too.

Just making a suggestion. You could also try and find whichever the previous model of the HTC phone was, I had that before this one and it only got replaced because I dropped it off the second story balcony  and literally split in half. Didn't even crack the screen, just split the back from the front

Is the HTC Desire 626 any better than the other budget phones? Including the moto g 3rd gen?

I think its equivalent to the 2nd gen

I didn't see the budget. My bad. Not gimicky either, solid and reliable. Dropped it so many times over the course of three years and not a single crack. Audio quality is great on it too.

Just making a suggestion. You could also try and find whichever the previous model of the HTC phone was, I had that before this one and it only got replaced because I dropped it off the second story balcony  and literally split in half. Didn't even crack the screen, just split the back from the front

lol

fair enough.

Generally though, that premium would be better spend on an Nvidia Shield Tablet, decent camera and new 3ds.

If you haven't figured out already, I despise modern phones. :P

I consider flagships gimmicky. You'll love it for a year and after that your flagship will be ""old""

I think its equivalent to the 2nd gen

So you mean the moto g 3rd gen is better than the HTC?

So you mean the moto g 3rd gen is better than the HTC?

yes it has the 420 while the HTC has the 410

I consider flagships gimmicky. You'll love it for a year and after that your flagship will be ""old""

I get it, I'm not the person to get a new phone every year. I had my phone before this one for three years, and the phone before that for five, only replacing them because they broken beyond repair

Good luck to you finding a phone you enjoy!

yes it has the 420 while the HTC has the 410

I don't understand.

410? 420?

I don't understand.

410? 420?

CPU