No longer can OC, or set my XMP ram profile

Stuff_
Go to solution Solved by Stuff_,

Well, it appears absolutely nobody was interested in my situation. 

Anyway, I purchased a new BIOS chip for $13 off Ebay(ASRock were going to force me to send a money order, and they would send back a chip. No idea how long that could take). 

Turns out the old chip has been corrupt, and the typical method of flashing was not effective as fixing it. 

Everything is back to normal, and I'm back to my 4.5GHz OC, thankfully.

Weird thing happened to be a few days ago; my PC wouldn't boot. So I reset my CMOS, and suddenly I lost the ability to OC.

So, I have a ASRock z68 Extreme 4 and an Core i5 2500k and Corsair dominator 1600MHZ ram. 

I used to have my multiplier at 45, and had it running stable for upwards of 2 years straight. But now I can't push my multiplier past 37. It simply won't allow me to whatsoever.

Also, my ram XMP profile to 1600mhz is missing. 

I tried reflashing 3 different versions of my BIOS, none of which have solved the problem.

Probably need to purchase a new bios chip, I suppose? 

Well, it appears absolutely nobody was interested in my situation. 

Anyway, I purchased a new BIOS chip for $13 off Ebay(ASRock were going to force me to send a money order, and they would send back a chip. No idea how long that could take). 

Turns out the old chip has been corrupt, and the typical method of flashing was not effective as fixing it. 

Everything is back to normal, and I'm back to my 4.5GHz OC, thankfully.