Best thing about PC's

JoshPC

I thought I would create this to see your guys thoughts.

I would say looks, just got my nzxt phantom 410 with new red corsair fans and leds and it is sexy

And the worst part is when I have to clean up after ejaculating all over my new PC

Leave a like if you breathed oxygen today

I just upgraded mine, and for this month I am broke, WORTH IT! 

Spoiler

Main PC: CPU Xeon E3-1231 V3 - MB Asrock B85M Pro3 - RAM 16GB Kingston - GPU GTX 1070 Gainward Phoenix - PSU Corsair AX760i - Monitor  LG 22EA63 - Keyboard Corsair Strafe - Mouse Logitech G402 - Storage 2x3TB WD Green - 240GB OCZ SSD

I just upgraded mine, and for this month I am broke, WORTH IT! 

10/10 will starve again

People who like cable management. Explain yourself. 

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

Nothing from the list. I mean, I like PCs and stuff, but after building dozens of them it became pretty much a chore. Build, check, cable management, turn on, install, restore apps. That's all. It's ordinary, it's the same. Nothing has changed since my first 486, except for cooler mounts. 

If anything, I started appreciating nice peripherals and "fun" builds. Building a NAS was fun, because it was something out of ordinary. Sleeving my own cables was fun. Building a home network was fun. New mech keyboard is fun, and so is a G502... ;)

But building a PC? Naaaah.

Its done in seconds if you have a case with space behind mobo.

"The best thing about Personal Computers"
"The best thing about Personal Computers's what ?" 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Sure.

What's the point of buying a nice and expensive case with windows, LED strips and other stuff like that, if you're going to have a rat's nest inside? That's why all my cables are custom length, properly managed and so on.

Couldn't decide so I picked them all, sorry I know that doesn't help :P

I genuinely couldn't sleep knowing my x61 kraken cables were unmanaged the other day, had to go all OCD and open the case up to sort it before I could relax. But seriously I can't understand people who dont cable manage, especially in the front of their case. Behind the mobo I'm not to fussed about as I tend to change stuff like drives around a lot so it just makes it a pain in the arse to undo all the cables to change a part around. But shit has to look neat for me.

Just FYI I'm thinking of getting a inwin 805 that has both glass side panels so I'll have to get those cables behind the mobo sorted then....Looking forward to it and will probably invest in custom cables for the job.

CPU - Ryzen 7 5800x3D |  GPU - RTX 3080 TUF OC | Motherboard - ASUS TUF X570 | RAM - Patriot Viper Blackout 32GB 3200MHz | Case - InWin 805 | Boot Drive - Corsair MP600 PCIe 4.0  Storage - 2 x 1TB SSD's & 1 500GB SSD | PSU - Seasonic Focus Gold 1000w | Display - ASUS TUF VG27WQ Curved 1440P 165Hz | Cooling - ASUS TUF LC240 AIO + 5 aRGB Fans