How do I rollback to windows 8.1?

oPiruz

Awhile back I went to restore 10 to 8.1 because windows 10 started giving me a bunch of problems and the option to go back was just plain gone. So now I have tried to use a installation media of windows 8.1 with a USB and it gives me the error "Setup has failed to determine the supported install choices" Does anybody have any idea how I can go back to 8.1 and keep my files?

If you downloaded windows 8.1, that error is usually caused by something going wrong while the file was downloading/transferring. I had the problem too, I think I fixed it by re-downloading the file.

Never upgrade, always do a fresh install. I suggest just reinstalling Windows 10 as a fresh copy. You'll have to do the same to go back to 8.1 anyway.

I don't want nor like windows 10 at this point and just want windows 8.1 back, how do I fresh install it?

get your product key, find a windows 8.1 iso and copy to usb or burn on a disc. instert and boot and boom! your in

http://pcsupport.about.com/od/windows-8/a/install-windows-8-usb.htm more info maybe

you see this? this is my signature. btw im Norwegian 

Spoiler

CPU - Intel I7-5820K, Motherboard - ASUS X99-A, RAM - Crucial DDR4 Ballistix Sport 16GB, GPU - MSI Geforce GTX 970, Case - Cooler Master HAF XB evo, Storage - Intel SSD 330 Series 120GB - OS, WD Desktop Blue 500GB - storage 1, Seagate Barracuda 2TB - storage 2, PSU - Corsair RM850x (overkill i know), Display(s)- AOC 24" g2460Pg, Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, 2 Noctua 120mm PWM, 1 Corsair 120mm AF RED LED, Keyboard - SpeedLink VIRTUIS Advanced, Mouse - razer deathadder chroma, Sound - Logitech Z313, SteelSeries Siberia V2 HyperX Edition, OS - Windows 10 (prefer windows 7)