Got all of my computer parts finally!

XtraToothpaste

So I finally got my build in that I've been waiting to do for years! Had my friend and I put it all together, press the power button and........ Nothing! WOOHOOOO. We're pretty sure my SeaSonic S12G power supply came in DOA. -----------.........-----------

Pics?

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

So I finally got my build in that I've been waiting to do for years! Had my friend and I put it all together, press the power button and........ Nothing! WOOHOOOO. We're pretty sure my SeaSonic S12G power supply came in DOA. -----------.........-----------

disconnect everything from your PSU and try shorting the green and black wires with a paperclip to see if there's any life.

Intel i5-6600K@4.2GHz, 16GB Crucial DDR4-2133, Gigabyte Z170X-UD3, Be quiet shadow rock slim, Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ OC, Fractal design Integra M 550W, NZXT S340, Sandisk X110 128GB, WD black 750GB, Seagate momentus 160GB, HGST 160GB

Do you have any LED's on the MOBO that are lighting up? If so your MOBO is definitely receiving power and it is something else.

Moved to Troubleshooting.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

disconnect everything from your PSU and try shorting the green and black wires with a paperclip to see if there's any life.

We tried the paperclip test on two different power supplies and it didn't work for some reason. We had it put into the right wires. But with his powersupply the computer turned on so... Not quite sure.

We tried the paperclip test on two different power supplies and it didn't work for some reason. We had it put into the right wires. But with his powersupply the computer turned on so... Not quite sure.

RMA and just wait for a new one to turn up.

Intel i5-6600K@4.2GHz, 16GB Crucial DDR4-2133, Gigabyte Z170X-UD3, Be quiet shadow rock slim, Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ OC, Fractal design Integra M 550W, NZXT S340, Sandisk X110 128GB, WD black 750GB, Seagate momentus 160GB, HGST 160GB

Did you turn it on at the back?

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Did you turn it on at the back?

This is a somewhat common mistake. 

My Work in Progress PC http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/522048-xeon-build/ <-- That PC was built but never booted:(

My Work in Progress PC 2.0 https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/540583-xeon-build-20-code-name-xenox (Hopefully this one boots.)