Need help with Intel XTU sftware

I am trying to use the Intel XTU software but not all of the options are showing.

Look at the picture and compare it to the other videos showing how to use the software. Then hopefully you can help me get the rest of the features/options in the software.

Thanks for the help!!!!

post-7350-0-97022400-1452751507_thumb.pn

I7-6700k, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, 2 x 8GB Corsair Dominator Plantinum ram, ASUS GTX 960 STRIX, sound blaster zx, 1TB boot drive ssd, 128GB/256GB storage ssd, 1TB storage HDD, 4TB of storage (backup),Windows 10 Pro,1000w psu

Do you have the Intel mangement engine interface driver?

Huh??? What's that? Where can I get it? I don't even know if I have that. How can I tell if I have it?

I7-6700k, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, 2 x 8GB Corsair Dominator Plantinum ram, ASUS GTX 960 STRIX, sound blaster zx, 1TB boot drive ssd, 128GB/256GB storage ssd, 1TB storage HDD, 4TB of storage (backup),Windows 10 Pro,1000w psu

Looks like you have the options on the left to me.

I don't have ALL of the options that I should have. Here look at this and you will see what I mean.

I don't have ALL of the options that I should have. Here look at this and you will see what I mean.

If you mean the stuff under the advanced tuning header on the side, you have to click the advanced tuning tab and then click the 'I agree' button.

Edit: Ideally, maybe watch a few more of these videos before using software you aren't sure how about how it functions. Bios overclocks are generally considered better anyway.

Double edit: That came off as super sassy. I'm sorry.

If you mean the stuff under the advanced tuning header on the side, you have to click the advanced tuning tab and then click the 'I agree' button.

Edit: Ideally, maybe watch a few more of these videos before using software you aren't sure how about how it functions. Bios overclocks are generally considered better anyway.

Double edit: That came off as super sassy. I'm sorry.

I did, and this is what showed up after that:

post-7350-0-47355300-1452755021_thumb.pn

Sorry it took me so long to respond to this. Totally forgot about it. I had XTU on my computer about a billion years ago but I had to reinstall it to get this.

XTU.jpg

After I hit agree, they came up on the side. If you can't see them, check to see your BIOS is the latest version. Beyond that....I really don't know. Sorry :(

Edit: Perhaps it is possible the 3770k simple only allows that much control in XTU.

I am trying to use the Intel XTU software but not all of the options are showing.

the gen 3 platform does not have all the tuneable features that the 4/5/6 does.

the 2nd gen is worse (less changeable options).