Media splitter?

Gregrs

I need an audio splitter. I'm not sure if that's the proper term or not; but basically, I recorded a video, and the in game sounds are almost the same, probably even higher then my microphone. This makes it so when I killing people, you can hardly hear my voice.

Is there any way to fix this?

I need an audio splitter. I'm not sure if that's the proper term or not; but basically, I recorded a video, and the in game sounds are almost the same, probably even higher then my microphone. This makes it so when I killing people, you can hardly hear my voice.

Is there any way to fix this?

turn down in game volume...

Either via OS mixer or in-game settings.

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

But I already recorded the video :(

Is there any way to split the audio up and change the volume separately?

If the audio from the game and the microphone were recorded in the same audio stream, then effectively no, there is no real way to separate them.   Audacity has a tool for removing (center-panned) vocals, but I don't know how well that works.

The only thing you can do for sure is find a way to keep the two sound streams separate in the future--either record them to different devices and then combine them afterwards, or just turn the game volume down/off.