Icloud logout

Go to solution Solved by TDP_Equinox,

I just tried this, and the iphone did show up, but when i deleted the iphone, it stayed on the device...

so it doesnt work. but thanks for reacting :)

Hmm. I'd start up a chat with apple support, because that *should* have worked lol.

I made an icloud account 4 years ago, but i recently changed the email adres of the account.

Now i wanted to logout on my iphone, but on my iphone i still see the old email adres, not the one i changed it in to...

when i try to logout, and i type my password, my iphone tells me that the apple id or password is not correct...

the password is correct, i know that, so it has to do with the email. i already tried to set the email adres back to the old one, but that doesnt help.

can someone help me???

thanks

Might want to try logging in to iCloud.com with your old email and the new one should list all devices currently associated with that account can also sign out from there too.

I made an icloud account 4 years ago, but i recently changed the email adres of the account.

Now i wanted to logout on my iphone, but on my iphone i still see the old email adres, not the one i changed it in to...

when i try to logout, and i type my password, my iphone tells me that the apple id or password is not correct...

the password is correct, i know that, so it has to do with the email. i already tried to set the email adres back to the old one, but that doesnt help.

can someone help me???

thanks

Go to icloud.com>Devices>iPhone and remove your iphone from the list. 

This will remove icloud on the phone, and you can sign in to the new icloud account.

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!

Go to icloud.com>Devices>iPhone and remove your iphone from the list. 

This will remove icloud on the phone, and you can sign in to the new icloud account.

I just tried this, and the iphone did show up, but when i deleted the iphone, it stayed on the device...

Hmm. I'd start up a chat with apple support, because that *should* have worked lol.

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

okay. Thanks for helping. I will do that, and ill say if it worked or not. Thanks for helping!

i am new to this forum, but i already like it :)

I called with apple, and they solved it! i had to login on my account on icloud on a pc. Then i had to go to "find my iPhone" and delete my iphone there. Then i had to turn off my phone, and hold in the home button while i connected it to my Mac. Then iTunes opened, and i could set my iPhone te factory settings, so i was logged out :) 

Thanks for helping!

I called with apple, and they solved it! i had to login on my account on icloud on a pc. Then i had to go to "find my iPhone" and delete my iphone there. Then i had to turn off my phone, and hold in the home button while i connected it to my Mac. Then iTunes opened, and i could set my iPhone te factory settings, so i was logged out :)

Thanks for helping!

Glad to help!

Welcome to the forum!

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

Spoiler