Bluetooth Issues

I recently bought a bluetooth speaker and a bluetooth keyboard. With all the devices I tried, (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch), all of them were either expierencing extreme keyboard lag or distorted audio. I have tried them in different areas of the house, completely separate from each other, and in the car. Nothing seems to work. The iPad has Bluetooth 4.0, the iPod 4.1, and the iPhone 4.2. The keyboard (Anker Ultra Compact) is Bluetooth 3.0 and the speaker (Anker Premium) is 4.0. When I tried connecting them to my computer however, the were completely flawless! Please help me if you can understand my terrible description xD

This is going to sound silly, but have you tried them in the middle of an open empty field?

I'm not pulling your leg here; a coworker of mine had a specific model of router whose wireless chip interfered with the 2.4GHz spectrum Bluetooth uses.

Basically, the router's particular chipset manufacturer was either conflicting, or had a software bug where the 2.4GHz WiFi signal overlapped ever so slightly into the Bluetooth spectrum.

This caused their Apple Bluetooth keyboard to do exactly what you describe - type delayed keypresses, or sometimes miss keypresses altogether, even though it wasn't more than 3 feet from their iMac.

They swapped their router out for a different model, and voila, keyboard worked just fine afterwards.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Hmm! This makes sense, since the router is practicly inside my room! It just didn't make sense to me since my computer works just fine, ya know?

Have you ever heard of Anker btw? In my opinion, they are one of the best companies out there, and I have done my fair share of research! I own 5 or their products, and besides the problem I am having now, they are super high quality, reasonably priced, awesome products! Also, every time I look at one of their priducts, it seems to always be on one of Amazon's #1 rated products! You should really check them out!

Have you ever heard of Anker btw? In my opinion, they are one of the best companies out there, and I have done my fair share of research! I own 5 or their products, and besides the problem I am having now, they are super high quality, reasonably priced, awesome products! Also, every time I look at one of their priducts, it seems to always be on one of Amazon's #1 rated products! You should really check them out!

Oh I've more than heard of Anker - I've used their battery products. Which is where I stop with Anker.

I do not and have not used or owned any of their other products, so I cannot comment on how well they work.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

As for the products I have, they are amazing.

Battery: Astro 2nd Gen. $20

Wall Charger: PowerPort 4 $20

Lightning Cable: PowerLine 6ft $12

Bluetooth Speaker: Premium $60

Bluetooth Keyboard: Ultra Compact $20

I simply cannot comprehend the price. The speaker sounds VERY close to the Bose SoundLink Mine, which costs $200. The Lightning cable is the highest quality one that I have laid my hands on (and I have had many), the battery is solid, lasts long, and charges fast, the keyboard works flawlessly (on my computer :3), and the wall charger just simply works well. They are all solidly built.

Lol I bet they could hire me as an advertiser xDDD