Help me choose what headphone

So I have posted before and i'm still stuck on what headphone to get. I just discovered the AKG K7XX on mass drop for $199 What do you guys think of these headphones?

AKG 612 Pro

AKG K7XX

Byerdynamic DT 990 Pro 250ohm

Those are the 3 headphones I've came down too. I want to game listen to music and watch movies. I am getting a Schitt stack later on to power them and to use multiple sources for these headphones. I wan to get the best headphone in the $150-$200 range. What have you guys been using and which one out of my list would be the king of the crown?

I haven't tried those headphones personally, but what I hear is the Beyerdynamic headphones have the better low end response out of the three, so keep that in mind in what kind of sound you want out of them.

@Kloaked said but i love my k7xx as well lol. never had the others but @MyInnerFred should know alot about these

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

K7xx is a safe option in general. If you can spend a bit more, fidelio x2 is an easier headphone to listen to

I originally was going to get the dt990 pro but then I saw these on mass drop. Im in a bind on these 3