Looking for Help with an Odd Software

I am starting to plan a business and one of the things that I am not familiar with is the software for an Internet Cafe. I am hoping with the background of the team with Linus and those that are on the forums I might be able to get some help. Let me explain, I am a certified Technician with basic understanding of program languages. I understand the structure of the system and how to physical create the needs that I plan on. I am just unsure how to manage it via a software. I would like to have a business that is mainly an Internet Cafe with Tech Support. So I need a software that allows me to track problem tickets along with provide a tracking method to pay for time used on pc in store and prints made if any. The catch that I have is that I will be running a Linux based environment (Ubuntu possibly) and would like to have a way to in an easy method "unlock" this ability. I plan to offer game competitions and such so have the pay for a computer at that time would not be needed. Although the pc's may be needed. 

I guess the main features needed would be :

-Multiple time lengths (per minute, per day, per month?) 

-Ability to interact or included a method for other items (snacks or services) to be billed as well

-OpenSourced ( I know that not all things will look and work the way I want them to being able to adjust code to fit my needs is necessary to me.)

Thank you all for taking the time to read this. I am open to ideas so if you have something that will fit my needs please let me know. As I said I am only in the planning phase at this time and changes can be made. 

-Aaron aka TechiesDream

@bking 

Thanks for the response, I have been googling. I was looking for advice from those that have experienced the programs. Unfortunately most OpenSource programs don't have a sales and marketing team to ask questions.