GTX980TI Graphics card 2666MHZ Ram

So I'm ocing my CPU and gpu and ram, what results coukd I excpect to see on my 2666mhz fury Kingstin HyperX 8gbx4 sticks ram setup and what results could I excpect to see on my gtx980ti water cooled Sli setup

A minimum and maximum would be appreciated for both and this is stable oc

We don't know, every chip is different.

I'm not asking exact just asking what I could excpect from data gained from prevouis oc's not my exact oc

If you want advise, dont OC RAM... its not worth it when you have to start loosening the CAS timings. -- for the 980Ti it really depends on your luck, but if you are getting it boosting to 1500 core under load then you are doing well.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

If you want advise, dont OC RAM... its not worth it when you have to start loosening the CAS timings. -- for the 980Ti it really depends on your luck, but if you are getting it boosting to 1500 core under load then you are doing well.

ty