Looking for a decent headset.. or maybe just a good small mic

VZX

Since my old Corsair Raptor LH1 had broken mic, I'm considering to buy a new headset... or just maybe finding a new mic.

Requirement : 

- I really need it to be very comfortable. Probably can be used for hours for my office is an open office and I really want to isolate that noise as much as possible

- It has good bass. My old LH1 evo definitely doesn't have a good bass. My Sennheiser CX 300-II earbud definitely have a good one. I want the headset to have bass quality as good as that.

- Price : Don't stray too far from USD 100 mark, but if it's comfortable and have good noise isolation, I can probably consider to spend more on that

Or would you guys recommend me a good small mic to pair with my Sennheiser CX 300-II ?

I use this mic here and my friends say it sounds just a little worse than a snowball when I'm in Skype, Teamspeak, Discord, ETC. 

Sony ECMCS3

CPU: i7-8700K I CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: ROG Strix 1080 Ti MoBo: ROG Strix Z370-E RAM:  G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB)   PSU: CORSAIR HXi Series HX1000i Case: Corsair Air 540 Display: 24" 1920X1080p 144Hz ASUS - 27" 2560X1440p 144Hz Dell OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Bump.

I couldn't seem to find the mic on my country.

Any suggestion for the headset? Does HyperX Cloud Core has about the same bass quality or better compared to Sennheiser CX 300 II?

Comfort (for hours on end) and isolation don't go together for me because of how hot my head gets, but the HyperX Clouds with the HM5 hybrid pads come close.  I can't compare the bass to anything really, just say that it sounds really good to me and I'll doubt you would regret the purchase.