It's Dead Jim?

iamdarkbowser

While almost idle with my computer it crashed. I saw some artifacting on my monitor and then it crashed. I think this was caused by the graphics card (Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X) because of the artifacting, or was it the drivers? It did this once with somewhat updated drivers and then I updated to the most recent and underclocked it. Should I RMA this card or not?

Is the title a quote from what I think its a quote from? ^_^

edit: if possible I'd try it with the onboard video, and if its still happening I'd RMA that puppy as fast as you can. xD Also what monitor are you using? Maybe its the problem?

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

Is the title a quote from what I think its a quote from? ^_^

edit: if possible I'd try it with the onboard video, and if its still happening I'd RMA that puppy as fast as you can. xD Also what monitor are you using? Maybe its the problem?

Well all of the colors will be incorrect on my right monitor and my onboard graphics has no dp. The monitor that I am using is this so I don't think it is the issue because it is Benq.

Nice to know there are still trekkies out there lol, were a dying species! And theres no possibility of a breeding program as us nerds never leave the house. :/

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!