Logitech G910 - current software customization?

exyia

I tried the Logitech G910 a few weeks after it's launch and returned it shortly afterwards because of it's extremely lackluster lighting customization compared to Razer's Chroma line.

I wanted to like the GSkill KM780, but my god the software was awful (posted a newegg review for anyone curious)

For some reason, I really like the keycaps on the G910 and have an itch to get one again.

I have seen forum posts that they updated their software (finally) for more lighting customization options, but not much detail other than that

How is the lighting customization on their software now? Do I get to pick any and all effects on any/all keys? How does it relate to the customization of the Razer/Corsair these days?

I tried the Logitech G910 a few weeks after it's launch and returned it shortly afterwards because of it's extremely lackluster lighting customization compared to Razer's Chroma line.

I wanted to like the GSkill KM780, but my god the software was awful (posted a newegg review for anyone curious)

For some reason, I really like the keycaps on the G910 and have an itch to get one again.

I have seen forum posts that they updated their software (finally) for more lighting customization options, but not much detail other than that

How is the lighting customization on their software now? Do I get to pick any and all effects on any/all keys? How does it relate to the customization of the Razer/Corsair these days?

Nothing comes close to the Corsair.

The G910 isn't even close to what you can do with the Corsair.

Hell, THIS (hot swappable, cherry MX RGB compatible) keyboard has more lighting options than the G910 !

Only the Corsair has more...

Skip to 5:13 for the light show.  Hope you like Mandarin !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbYCY_QLfU0

I have the G910 and I find it good, but again it's personal preference. I don't really care for customization that much.

Don't really know what to put here.