CPU usage has increased

Hello. I got my PC in January 2015 and i have a AMD A8-6600K, a GTX 970, a ASUS A88X-PLUS Motherboard< A corsair CX 750 Power Supply, 16GB's of Kingston HyperX Fury with 6GB's of RAM, a Western Digital 1TB HDD AND Windows 10 Home. I've noticed recently that My games like minecraft even when i'm not recording that there can be a few lag spikes not common but they appear and i've also noticed that a few months ago i was able to play Advanced Warfare without lag but now i get it constantly. Even on low and i noticed that my CPU usage has got quite high but my GPU usage has decreased. So i was wondering if there was anyway to reduce my CPU usage    

Oh god, who hurt you with a PC like that?

As to answer the question, getting a better CPU would definitely help. Your current one is not good enough for that GPU. Your power supply is pretty bad as well.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

I'm confused by this line:

16GB's of Kingston HyperX Fury with 6GB's of RAM

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Ryan_Vickers 16GB's of Kingston HyperX Fury and GB's of ram that i can't remember the brand of

Ryan_Vickers 16GB's of Kingston HyperX Fury and GB's of ram that i can't remember the brand of

oh, so the 16 GB of kingston plus another 6 GB of something else... ok.  not ideal, but it seems to be working...

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Hello. I got my PC in January 2015 and i have a AMD A8-6600K, a GTX 970, a ASUS A88X-PLUS Motherboard< A corsair CX 750 Power Supply, 16GB's of Kingston HyperX Fury with 6GB's of RAM, a Western Digital 1TB HDD AND Windows 10 Home. I've noticed recently that My games like minecraft even when i'm not recording that there can be a few lag spikes not common but they appear and i've also noticed that a few months ago i was able to play Advanced Warfare without lag but now i get it constantly. Even on low and i noticed that my CPU usage has got quite high but my GPU usage has decreased. So i was wondering if there was anyway to reduce my CPU usage    

Your CPU is very bottlenecked. if you like AMD you should use FX processor not A series.

Your CPU is very bottlenecked. if you like AMD you should use FX processor not A series.

even if you like AMD, you still probably shouldn't use any AMD CPU right now

The thing is it would be easier if i knew if there were any better CPU's for the socket the CPU supports