Drive disk failure

Gigidy

So the other day I got a popup saying the drive disk had a failure and that I should restart my pc. I didn't do it immediately and forgot about it and shut down my pc normally. The next day I booted it up and it started attempting repairs. At one point I got a this screen

post-187443-14520398126247_thumb.jpg

I showed my friend and he said I would need to reinstall windows. Is there anything I can do without having to reinstall windows? If not what is the best way to go about reinstalling?

Thanks for your help!

You click shutdown and power on again. I mean that seriously, not sarcastically.

I've tried that already 2 or 3 times

I've tried that already 2 or 3 times

Is there anything crucial on it that you HAVE to have?

COMPUTER: Mobile Battlestation  |  CPU: INTEL I7-8700k |  Motherboard: Asus z370-i Strix Gaming  | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 | Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken 2 Rev. b |  PSU: Corsair SF600 | HDD: Samsung 860 evo 1tb

Is there anything crucial on it that you HAVE to have?

No, I just have games installed

Should I do reset of the pc?

Sorry about the long reply, but in this case, just reset it.

Before doing so, if you do have anything you have to have on it, use an Ubuntu USB stick to get any important files off it.

COMPUTER: Mobile Battlestation  |  CPU: INTEL I7-8700k |  Motherboard: Asus z370-i Strix Gaming  | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 | Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken 2 Rev. b |  PSU: Corsair SF600 | HDD: Samsung 860 evo 1tb