DOTA Keys

Savack

I have 3 DOTA keys that im giving away. if you want them add me or message me on steam first come first serve. trades will also be accepted if it is a game i dont have :)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Savack

Apparently there are a lot of these keys floating around. I think everyone who plays the game has extras because you can't gift them on steamgifts.com. The same thing is also true with Metro 2033.

Apparently there are a lot of these keys floating around. I think everyone who plays the game has extras because you can't gift them on steamgifts.com. The same thing is also true with Metro 2033.

Yeah i got into beta for the game and now steam just keeps sending me code now and then that i have no use for.

i still have 2 keys.

I also have 7 of them. PM for one or more :P

I have like 9 keys... PM and I'll give you three.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

Hey guys, I have 7 invites to hand out from Steam, I need your e-mail to send you the invite, just PM me on the forums and i'll get it sent to you when I can. ^^