Windows 10 1511 Bluetooth Stuck On

ddswh1pk0s

Hello everyone,

Last night I updated to Windows 10 1511 via the media creation tool since Windows Update did not find the update. Everything went smoothly except now whenever I open action centre bluetooth is on even though my computer does not have any bluetooth device at all.

When I click on it to turn it off it takes me to the front page of "all settings"

Here is a screenshot of what I am seeing.

post-120820-0-30239800-1451953832_thumb.

I have tried device manager but like I said before I do not have any bluetooth drivers or hardware in my computer. Is there anything else I can do to get it to appear off?

Thanks in advance

Not a perfect solution, but I believe you can set which things show up in that list (at least while in collapsed mode).  Pick your 4 favourites and then just hide the rest :)

It's in Settings > System > Notifications & Actions, if you didn't know

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

It is a bug in the Action center. I have it turned on, and I don't never had anything bluetooth on my system.