Hocking Some Old Stuff

Alton1231

I have three SUPER old computers that I want to sell for scrap. Any suggestions online or in the Metro Detroit area?

ebay them off to some sucker who thinks they're getting a good deal

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

Don't sell them now.

Wait 5 years when their worth antique money.

Don't sell them now.

Wait 5 years when their worth antique money.

Hah. You say that like I have storage space. These PCs take up half of my bedroom.

Hah. You say that like I have storage space. These PCs take up half of my bedroom

Than you aren't being efficient with space.

Than you aren't being efficient with space.

I have no space. I am 16, so most of my house isn't mine. We have no basement and no garage.

How old exactly?

If they are generic computers (dell, hp etc..), they arent even worth the scrap metal.

But older, more unique computers could be worth more.

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

How old exactly?

If they are generic computers (dell, hp etc..), they arent even worth the scrap metal.

But older, more unique computers could be worth more.

Two Dell Dimensions from about 8 and 12 years ago, and a Nobilis from I have no idea how long ago. All three contain normal parts like you might find in a really shitty gaming rig.

Two Dell Dimensions from about 8 and 12 years ago, and a Nobilis from I have no idea how long ago. All three contain normal parts like you might find in a really shitty gaming rig.

Probably not worth anything. Might as well scrap them or sell individual cpus and ram

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

Probably not worth anything. Might as well scrap them or sell individual cpus and ram

I was planning to do that anyway. I'm looking for a place to do that.