Can Anyone Help me with msconfig Boot Options?

Aleksbgbg

Which one of these would be most optimal? I am sure it's not the first one, however I question what the second bullet point does to my PC...

post-237831-0-34322000-1451943659.png

||| Drakon (Desktop Build) |||

|| CPU: 3800X || Cooler: Kraken X63 || Motherboard: B450 Aorus M || Memory: HyperX DDR4-3200MHz 16G ||

|| Storage: 512GB 970 Pro + 500GB 850 EVO + 250GB 850 EVO + 1TB HDD + 2TB HDD || Graphics Card: RX 5700 XT Red Devil || Case: Thermaltake Core V21 || PSU: XFX XTR 750W 80+Gold || 

Under normal operation, it's the top one. In troubleshooting one of the others. If you want to cut down the programs that run on startup, you need to use other methods.

Click on the startup tab and select what you want to load when your pc does and all else can be disabled which helps on your boot time for the most part. 

Please Quote so i know you have replied. | If we have provided a solution to your problem mark it with answer found.

And also please read the COC and avoid the embarrassment and lecture that will ensue.

Click the startup tab, remember, the less programs it has to load the fast it's going to boot. So only startup what you need and what's smart for you.